Pony Talk > Pony Corral

how do you spoil your herd?

(1/4) > >>

kingluke:
Hello,

Everbody here loves their herd. I'm sure. How do you show that affection?
Do you sew them dresses? Knit them scarfs? Paint them paintings? draw them? take pictures? Keep them clean? Talk to them?

I like to sew them little dresses, take pictures and catch myself talking to them because I'm home alone most of the day.  :blush:

So how do you spoil your herd?
Please let me know :)

Thank you.

Cheers,

Luke

EnaRocketQueen:
I style their hair regularly and sometimes take pictures of them. I also keep them in nice looking shelves and dust them every week

CinnamonOnions:
I choose a few ponies to be my "desk buddies" and those ponies can stay for a while on my chairs doubling as desks on display. I rotate the ponies I keep there instead of the shelves, too.
And many ponies get necklaces and ribbons as Sky Rocket here demonstrates! :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: CinnamonOnions on May 22, 2019, 11:47:35 AM ---I choose a few ponies to be my "desk buddies" and those ponies can stay for a while on my chairs doubling as desks on display. I rotate the ponies I keep there instead of the shelves, too.
And many ponies get necklaces and ribbons as Sky Rocket here demonstrates! :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---

Gorgeous!

Uh spoil? I do ribbons and bandanas I guess. Took Trucker with me to go bandana shopping. Dunno if I'd call that spoiling.

Khoufu:
I dress them up or display them doing something fun, like my current little pony nursery with a few of my baby ponies interacting with tiny toys and fixtures from other toy lines, such as Calico Critters and World's Smallest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version