collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what are your pony stories/headcanons?  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: what are your pony stories/headcanons?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 07:40:34 PM »
I forgot a few.  :)

All ponies have some kind of magic in them whether that is being able to jump farther than any other pony or grant wishes.

The adult sea ponies look after the Fancy Mermaid ponies since the baby merponies are the last of their kind.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 10:42:11 PM »
      I’ve always loved using toys and figurines for storytelling, and my younger sister and I have managed to come up with a few together.
Overarching headcannons (worldbuilding):
-a long time ago, the three pony generations had a war. The great pony war. This has not been forgotten, and some are still bitter about it.
-g1 ponies are more inclined to magic and logic. G3 ponies are more technologically advanced of the three. G4 are the most socially progressive group, and are also much smaller in stature.
     G1 headcannons in my herd:
-peachy and cotton candy, since they both have strange markings from previous owners, are the few remaining veterans of the great pony war. Peachy is currently a general, while cotton candy retired from her warhorse days to live a civilian life. I have promised my sister I will make them their own armour.
-majesty is one of the most ancient of pony kind, and has some strange connection to the legendary dragon of the universe (my first Pokémon figurine: a reshiram figure.)
-g1 ponies have an entirely separate culture from g3’s And 4. Because of this, they sometimes clash.
-buzzer is a boy pony. He is somewhat like a fat bumblebee in physique, and is very,very grouchy.
-wavedancer, being the only g1 seapony in the herd, is the last of her kind. However, she does hope/believe there are more like her, and that she is not the last one. Simply the last one pony society is aware of.
G3 headcannons:
-while g1 culture is more classical, g3 ponies tend to live in the moment, and have a very friendly and loving nature in general. They’re kind of like a personification of 1960’s peace and love movements.
-rairity is one of the few unicorns of the g3 kingdom, with one unicorn born every century or so. She is destined for greatness as prophecy’s have foretold. What that greatness is? Anybody’s guess.
-the breezies have a unique magic when it comes to the natural world, unrivalled by even the most skilled gardeners.
- breezie antennae wiggle when in the breezie is experiencing joy, or in the vicinity of a magical object.
-the 4/7 25 anniversary ponies I have are actually part of a band together, travelling the land in hopes of finding members with the “spark” that the other 4 have.
G4
-Equestria and seaquestria have formed under a single flag, ruled by princess twilight sparkle and queen novo.
-tempest shadow is twilights personal guard, and lover. They have a very good relationship, but haven’t made it public yet.
-some seaponies look like earth/unicorn/Pegasus counterparts. The reason for this is ponies are made by magic. When they were made, a bit of magic split off and landed in seaquestria, creating a seapony version of their land counterpart.
-g4 seaponies are not the same as wavedancer. Wave dancers seaponies and theirs do share a common ancestor, but are two separate species.
-Queen chrysalis is not a queen. She was a scientist trying to fuse magic, machine and pony together. Her appearance is a result of a failed experiment.
-cadence and shining armour are the rulers of a protectorate that is under the g4 kingdoms protection.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2019, 01:08:15 AM »
I have a few, although it's probably a bit bland compared to others.

There's
Rescue Gang
Ordered Online Gang (Order Gang)
Bought IRL Gang (BIP Gang)
Inherited Gang

Most prominent things are
They haven't had a war or anything, they're just a whole bunch of misfits who just seemed to gather in this one place.
A lot of the ponies have had their fair share of trauma and come here to heal, helping each other recover. Only a few have had a happy, healthy life.
They're building a new life for everyone, with everyone.
There's normally a leader then a second command for each gang.
The babies with no parental figures are cared for communally, with Fizzy being the main care taker.
If a pony bonds with a baby, they can adopt them.
Princess Luna is the ruler of the Order Gang but everyone sees her as the unofficial ruler of all the gangs. She's also romantically interested in widowed Shining Armour.
There's also some ponies who're mostly unknown to the others due to undergoing surgery (Transforming baits)
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 01:10:47 AM »
I have a few, although it's probably a bit bland compared to others.

There's
Rescue Gang
Ordered Online Gang (Order Gang)
Bought IRL Gang (BIP Gang)
Inherited Gang

Most prominent things are
They haven't had a war or anything, they're just a whole bunch of misfits who just seemed to gather in this one place.
A lot of the ponies have had their fair share of trauma and come here to heal, helping each other recover. Only a few have had a happy, healthy life.
They're building a new life for everyone, with everyone.
There's normally a leader then a second command for each gang.
The babies with no parental figures are cared for communally, with Fizzy being the main care taker.
If a pony bonds with a baby, they can adopt them.
Princess Luna is the ruler of the Order Gang but everyone sees her as the unofficial ruler of all the gangs. She's also romantically interested in widowed Shining Armour.
There's also some ponies who're mostly unknown to the others due to undergoing surgery (Transforming baits)

I really like this headcanon. It's just so wholesome <3
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2019, 05:01:03 AM »
They were all basically magical and gender less, so no love stories.  But best friends were common and they interacted with each other more like real horses do. Nuzzling, playing, grooming each other and such. When big brothers came around, they were just the same but with more boyish ways.

That's pretty much me, most of the time I like to simply imagine that ponies are completely aromantic and asexual, and instead they just form those horse-like bonds and are all like one big family - i.e. like when Wind Whistler nuzzles Fizzy on the face, which was completely platonic yet still more intimate than typical human friendships. That's also one of the reasons I didn't like the episode with the boy ponies.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2019, 06:21:06 AM »
Some more to add

Pony Bride is the mother of Baby Bridesmaid and Blank activity baby, who's currently regaining her sanity from years in a attic. Baby Whiskers gravitates towards her, so she's thinking of adopting him.

The G3 Valentine's ponies were travelling around celebrating Valentine's day, weddings, anniversaries, ect along with helping with troubled relationships, helping taking care of babies, ect. But they've settled down here to help ponies heal.
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new

Offline BubbleTea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Must Collect Horses
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 09:16:15 PM »
Party time as a boy pony. I will never see her him as anything else.
Sigs by SquarePeg and starrynights
:nerdy: :nerdy: :nerdy:

Offline Mysticmints

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2019, 07:08:44 PM »
My Baby Glider is Powder's daughter, and my Strawberry Surprise and Sugarberry are dating!

Offline milkywaymochi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2019, 03:50:04 AM »
My childhood sew-and-so and sparkleworks were a married couple, and baby sunsparkle was their daughter. sea spray and pinkie pie were male, and wing song  was a famous celebrity who was frequently troubled and depressed by the pressures of celebrity life, until she finally gave it all up to become a guardian of the forest  :lol:

Offline freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2019, 07:07:10 PM »
Baby Moondream is a total memester, a fan of total absurdity and ironically dreams of world domination.

Baby Cuddles loves attention and is always found with someone, sometimes reminiscing about the days with their (I haven't decided on their gender yet) baby buggy strolling through nature and exploring.

While Baby Noddins has been his friend since the beginning, they are super reserved and quiet, staying nearby to Baby Cuddles at all times but less adventurous.

Baby Bootsie babbles and giggles, but hus inner voice is a smooth male narrator that could read the dictionary and make it sound entertaining, dreams of his twin Tootsie and reuniting.

He knows it's near impossible for the exact same twin to be reunited but if he's paired with a different Tootsie, he'd just be as happy.

Baby Pineapple is more of a traditional explorer, they'll want to go off the beaten path and examine every nook and cranny, running away to Fizzy once they encounters spiders. Pineapple loves going to the beach and playing in the sand, making sand castles and splashing in the water.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2019, 01:02:04 AM »
Yes I have written a pony world and try to keep my collection in line with this. This helps me to keep my collection a manageable size as well   :pout:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline OleGrayMane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • A Third Act Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2019, 09:05:36 AM »
Oh, and ponies didn't build dream castle.  The stars and moon made it for them or something along those lines.

What a lovely idea.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal