Pony Talk > Introductions

hi ! ♡

(1/3) > >>

valenshy:
hello, i'm alessa (i also go by finn) i'm new to these forums.
i use he/him pronouns primarily (he/she/they is all fine though!) and i'm 21 years old.
i grew up with G3 ponies, and i want to start collecting that generation in particular!
i love all gens but i'll always have a soft spot for G3, my favorite pony from that gen is wysteria.
my collection is small but growing...i'm not sure if anyone else here lives in florida but i'm considering going to the pony fair this year in July, i'm very excited for it. everyone here seems very kind-hearted, so hopefully i can make a new friend or two, and find more ponies to add to my collection.
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kingluke:
welcome on the forum, I hoipe yopui have a lovely time here :)

MerryAnvil:
Welcome to the Arena! So awesome to see another G3 fan! Wysteria is one of my favorites, too. Do you have a Wysteria in your herd currently, or is she on your wishlist?

So nice to have you here, I hope you enjoy yourself and meet lots of new pony friends!  :frolic:

valenshy:

--- Quote from: dakotadarkhooves on May 10, 2019, 06:56:36 AM ---Welcome to the Arena! So awesome to see another G3 fan! Wysteria is one of my favorites, too. Do you have a Wysteria in your herd currently, or is she on your wishlist?

So nice to have you here, I hope you enjoy yourself and meet lots of new pony friends!  :frolic:

--- End quote ---

thank you so much! yes i do !!! i have both the 2003 wysteria (in her box!) and the cascading cutie mark wysteria with her bow accessory. i'm on the hunt for the 2006 wysteria plush...it's a big wishlist item!
(here's what it looks like i think it's so cute):
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tracks:
Hi and welcome to the arena!  :cheer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version