Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

My collection is growing -Heavy with photos, you been warned -

(1/4) > >>

Strawberrysweets:
I am gonna show what I got from Tuneful87 today and the ones from March from Clipper.

Clipper gang first
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Speedy - I might need to get her some of the rollerskate clothing so she can hang out with Hip-Hop.

Tootie Tails - I just want summer now.

Sherbet - I have already bought two more Sundae ponies so I guess thanks to her I gonna have a complete set :lol:

Twice As Fancy Sundance - Faded in front mane and baby pink in the tail. I also found out the stripe changes colors  :blush:

Genie & Baby dragon - My first HQG1C pony and blank. Forgot the dragon was glow in the dark so I gave myself a scare when I turned off the lights and saw something glowing in the corner of my eye.

From Tuneful87

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Baby Applejack - She is so cute :inlove:

Welcome to the little Apple herd :D
"help"

Baby Sugarberry - She is so perfect. Makes me wish the adult Sugarberry had the same hair color as the baby version.

Now I might need to find a bait big brother and make a father  :sly:

Newborn Rattles and Tattles - Now to learn who is who.

:heart: They are so cute :heart:

Lavender Lace - I was just gonna grab her so I had a Perfume Puff Ponies in my collection and lavenders are my favorite flowers. So glad I did cause I love her. Soft poffy hair and that sassy look she have.

:flirty:
-------
The bunny and Strawberry herd so far

Bonus:
Spoiler
Pictures I took for my instagram not too long ago.

I sit on Spring

Helpehelphelp
(No pony was chewed in this photo just pushed and look how big my French lop is getting, his sister is bigger but dang they be reaching 3 kgs faster then planned)

aquamarinemolly:
They are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, is this your first perfume puff? She's stunning!

kingluke:
Your heard is so gorgeous. I'm loving just looking at them <3

Shileah:
They are gorgeous!! And I really enjoyed the pictures - is your Insta public? If so, what's your name there, I would love to see more pictures like that in my feed!

Strawberrysweets:

--- Quote from: aquamarinemolly on May 09, 2019, 01:31:31 PM ---They are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, is this your first perfume puff? She's stunning!

--- End quote ---
Thank you! Yes, she is my first perfume puff. I have been a bit unsure about these ponies and how to maintain that fluffy mane of theirs. Very glad I bought her.

--- Quote from: kingluke on May 10, 2019, 12:59:59 AM ---Your heard is so gorgeous. I'm loving just looking at them <3

--- End quote ---
I am gonna need  a big display case soon  :lol:

--- Quote from: Shileah on May 10, 2019, 01:06:55 AM ---They are gorgeous!! And I really enjoyed the pictures - is your Insta public? If so, what's your name there, I would love to see more pictures like that in my feed!

--- End quote ---

My instagram is sivi_rabbynx which I might change one day. I mostly spam rabbit photos but I hope for some nice weather next week to maybe try and photo shoot some of my ponies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version