collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bangles for De-flock?  (Read 215 times)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
Bangles for De-flock?
« on: May 05, 2019, 06:02:23 AM »
I am wanting to de-flock a Bangles, but can't bring myself to do it to one in decent shape, is your Bangles in worse condition than this one? if so would you like to trade? -would prefer to trade with USA folks pleasevisitors can't see pics , please register or login

UPDATE: Trade partner found, thanks for teh interest! :D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:25:12 PM by heftysmurf76 »

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Rapunzel Pony
Re: Bangles for De-flock?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 07:16:10 AM »
Oh, I have a Bangles with very sad flocking. I’ve thought about deflocking her myself, but I could never work up the nerve to try! I’ll try and grab some pics to see if you think she’s a good candidate!

ETA: Here are some pics. The worst wear is on her face. Her body is okay, other than being a little thin and grey in areas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Its kinda hard to capture the condition of her flocking in photos, but hopefully that helps! :) If you think my girl might make a good deflock I'd be happy to trade!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 10:15:45 AM by Minty_Magic »

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
Re: Bangles for De-flock?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 03:38:46 PM »
Oh, I have a Bangles with very sad flocking. I’ve thought about deflocking her myself, but I could never work up the nerve to try! I’ll try and grab some pics to see if you think she’s a good candidate!

ETA: Here are some pics. The worst wear is on her face. Her body is okay, other than being a little thin and grey in areas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Its kinda hard to capture the condition of her flocking in photos, but hopefully that helps! :) If you think my girl might make a good deflock I'd be happy to trade!
you were the first to reply (I also posted on FB  in a few groups) and Your Bangles definitely has the most flocking loss i have seen, so let's trade! sending you a PM! :D