collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Half Note puffy sticker  (Read 561 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Baby Half Note puffy sticker
« on: May 04, 2019, 04:43:37 PM »
Hi! Regarding the puffy sticker for Baby Half Note (she's wearing a tutu and leg warmers): was it released in the US, or only in Europe? I know her flat sticker is from the US, but I'm not sure about the puffy version.

And can someone please post a link to the G1 sticker guide? I can't find it anymore.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Baby Half Note puffy sticker
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 05:23:01 AM »
Hi! Regarding the puffy sticker for Baby Half Note (she's wearing a tutu and leg warmers): was it released in the US, or only in Europe? I know her flat sticker is from the US, but I'm not sure about the puffy version.

And can someone please post a link to the G1 sticker guide? I can't find it anymore.
I think it's a European thing. I had it with my childhood dance school but I've also had a flat scented one in the US style in the past.

This is a bad picture but it's the one on the mirror at the back of the set here, right?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I think this is one I have a double for as well and I think I remember asking similar questions about it. But I don't remember anything useful from that conversation since as it turned out I had to go back to London and thus didn't get around to selling it...

So I think it's UK. Possibly European, but definitely UK.

The sticker guide is Chrissytree's. I don't have a link to hand for it either but I'm sure she'll see this and post :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 05:25:28 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 07:24:37 AM »
Not released in the US, the US only had the flat grape-scented sticker as she was a Year 4 release and by that point the US had totally switched over to flat.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 02:10:33 PM »
Thanks!!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 05:50:28 PM »
Yeah my US version I was gifted for Easter definitely has a flat sticker.  I put it on the wall.  :blush:
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal