Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

ID this toyline?

(1/4) > >>

little.fox:
I can’t rememember what this toy line is, and if anyone can help I know it’s you guys!

I think they are vintage, 80s/90s but could be later.
They are anthro animal families, like Sylvanians, but they are not flocked, and I think slightly smaller and a bit more cartoon-ish. The clothes would have been molded in the plastic. I think they had buildings as well.

I can’t find them on Ghost of the doll so does any one else have any ideas?

ETA: I'm fairly certain there were foxes in the line!

Shaiyeh:
Oh this sounds familiar. were there like little monkeys and other jungle animals? And the buildings, did they have like swings, lifts, stuff like that? If I remember correctly they had something like that at my younger brother's preschool, late 90s (but they also had the g1 boardgames, so that doesn't speak for how new the toys were).

little.fox:

--- Quote from: Shaiyeh on May 03, 2019, 04:43:06 AM ---Oh this sounds familiar. were there like little monkeys and other jungle animals? And the buildings, did they have like swings, lifts, stuff like that? If I remember correctly they had something like that at my younger brother's preschool, late 90s (but they also had the g1 boardgames, so that doesn't speak for how new the toys were).

--- End quote ---

I think they were all regular woodland animals, and the buildings would have been more like simple houses made from tree stumps etc. I don’t think they were available in Sweden, or at least I’ve only seen them in pictures.

Pokeyonekenobie:
I was thinking something like Maple Town, but I don't know if those are flocked or not.

Strawberrysweets:
They are flocked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version