Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Transformers Collecting

(1/14) > >>

StayGoldPonyboy:
(I’m still new let me know if this isn’t allowed/theres an existing non-botbots thread I missed) I was wondering if anyone else on here collects Transformers as well! I would love to discuss it with others, Hasbro seems to own most of the things I am interested in collecting haha. I will find a way to attach images of my small but growing collection soon!

What are your dream figs, whats your favorite toy series, etc?

Leave a Whisper:
Yup, there are several here who do. I do. I find that people who are fond of one Hasbro brand, are often fond of another. I enjoyed watching the original cartoon, but was told TFs were for boys and didn't own any. Though I played with my cousin's Optimus Prime. I decided to remedy that as an adult.

At present, I own:

Decepticons:
FOC Ratbat
*Generations Skywarp
*Generations? Acid Storm
*HM Soundwave
*1-Step RiD15 Thunderhoof
McDonalds Fracture
*TW Starscream
CW Blast Off
*G1 Mixmaster
*TR Astrotrain
Energon Slugslinger
*Custom RiD15 McDonalds Nemesis Prime
*TR Octane
*PotP Cutthroat
*CV Shockwave
CV Slipstream
TW Megatron

Autobots:
*Rescue Bots Optimus Prime
CW Fireflight
Rescue Bots High Tide
*Rescue Bots Boulder
*Generations Windblade
*CW Sunstreaker
*RiD15 Ratchet
Rescue Bots Blurr
RiD15 Blastwave
Rescue Bots Quickshadow
TR Cosmos
TR Seaspray
Rescue Bots Brushfire
*Movieverse TLK Steelbane
*PotP Swoop
*PotP Jazz
*PotP Moonracer
*PotP Sludge
PotP Snarl
PotP Grimlock
*Seige Sideswipe
35th repro Bumblebee

Botbots:
*Slaphappy
Cranks
*Fit Ness Monster
*Kidd Clobber
*Arctic Guzzlerush
S.A. Cheez
Poo Sham
*Remorsel
Waddle Pop
Nail Byter
Twerple Bubble

The stars indicate my favorite figs.

For Cyberverse I want Prowl
Shadowstriker
the larger Slipstream
Gnaw.

For Seige I want
Reflektor
Hound
Barricade
Thundercracker
Starscream
Skywarp
Skyfire
Greenlight.

For movieverse I want Bumblebee movie
Blitzwing
 Optimus Prime
 Shatter without that awful battlemask.

For Botbots I want
Goob Toob
Fomo
Grit Sandwood
Cuddletooth
Shredder Jack
Duderoni
Dumbeats
Pink Key Pop
The red greaser looking dude
Grampiano
Calamity Keys
Prince Perfumus
The Arcade Renegades

Nemesis:
I have a fairly sizable TF collection, ranging across pretty much all generations/series. :) I’ve come to love every mainline series (cartoons and comics both) in its own way, though I have soft spot for Beast Wars/Machines, since that’s what I grew up with.

Here’s a quick shot I took of my Blackarachnia army:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

...I really need to dust my shelves again, haha. I have a Starscream army as well that is, alas, largely in storage ATM.

Zapper:
Nemesis, love your spidergirls!!!
I am still after a Beast Machines BA because she looks so much like an alien woman. I only have the TFA one.

So yeah, I obviously own some TFs. I stopped collecting for years. I am still getting a TF if I can find one for a reasonable price but I am no longer part of the active fandom or collector community.
I focus on female TFs and my all time faves. I used to be a TFA completionist but I sold off almost all of them (save for my ultimate faves).

I have a wild mix of generations and lines. My faves include RiD Railracer, complete with Japanese manuals. Love him to death. Although he is horrific when it comes to posing. That big rack just weighs him down.

Also have a couple of Takaras I love; especially Prime Breakdown, G1 Jetfire, G1 Chromia with the lavender accents and blue eyes- and the metallic Slipstream that was based on the Windblade mold. Love my gang!

TFs are just too expensive these days. I fondly remember TFA days when a toy like Blurr or Jazz was 10 a pop and now the same size/transformation class is 22 €  :lookround:

Nemesis:

--- Quote from: Zapper on May 02, 2019, 10:41:40 AM ---Nemesis, love your spidergirls!!!
I am still after a Beast Machines BA because she looks so much like an alien woman. I only have the TFA one.

Also have a couple of Takaras I love; especially Prime Breakdown, G1 Jetfire, G1 Chromia with the lavender accents and blue eyes- and the metallic Slipstream that was based on the Windblade mold. Love my gang!

--- End quote ---

We have a lot of shared favorites! :D You can see my Prime Slipstream (Starscream mold) peeking out from behind TFA Blackarachnia in my photo, haha. You’re so lucky to have a Prime Breakdown! I never managed to get my hands on one. T_T

I think Beast Machines BA can still be found for a pretty reasonable price. :) I agree that she has a very striking design; in fact, her design was what first got my attention as a kid, seeing a commercial for the show. So really, I have her to thank for my entire TF obsession, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version