TCB > Wanted!

looking to buy g1 lots and baits. Wind whistlers welcome :)

(1/2) > >>

kingluke:
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody is selling damaged/baity ponies for cheap(er) prices.
I really want to buy in lots. I'm looking to restore ponies.
Any windwhistler is welcome, though I won't be paying 30-40 dollars for her like on ebay...

I live in the Netherlands, eu. If the shipping isn't crazy expensive I have no problem buying international.
I will cover the shipping costs myself.

here's my g1 wishlist.

https://data.mlpmerch.com/wishlist/

edit: please pm me for questions or if you want to sell me ponies :) Hopefully this wish list works!

Thanks for looking :)

cheers,

Luke

tailrustedtealeaf:
Your wishlist link needs four numbers at the end of it. The wishlist for public viewing should be in the top right corner of the page.

mlp4me:
I'd be happy to check if I have any poorer condition ponies  once your iso list is up and running. Maybe someday somebody will give my baity FF Snuzzle a new home for a few bucks,     sigh....

kingluke:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on May 01, 2019, 12:08:57 PM ---Your wishlist link needs four numbers at the end of it. The wishlist for public viewing should be in the top right corner of the page.

--- End quote ---

thanks for letting me know, I hope I fixed it :)

Post Merge: May 02, 2019, 05:37:35 AM

--- Quote from: mlp4me on May 01, 2019, 03:29:09 PM ---I'd be happy to check if I have any poorer condition ponies  once your iso list is up and running. Maybe someday somebody will give my baity FF Snuzzle a new home for a few bucks,     sigh....

--- End quote ---

That would be great, thank you very much. What is snuzzle like, for I don't own her yet.

mlp4me:

--- Quote from: kingluke on May 02, 2019, 05:36:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on May 01, 2019, 12:08:57 PM ---Your wishlist link needs four numbers at the end of it. The wishlist for public viewing should be in the top right corner of the page.

--- End quote ---

thanks for letting me know, I hope I fixed it :)

Post Merge: May 02, 2019, 05:37:35 AM

--- Quote from: mlp4me on May 01, 2019, 03:29:09 PM ---I'd be happy to check if I have any poorer condition ponies  once your iso list is up and running. Maybe someday somebody will give my baity FF Snuzzle a new home for a few bucks,     sigh....

--- End quote ---

That would be great, thank you very much. What is snuzzle like, for I don't own her yet.

--- End quote ---
How to describe, sticky sickly cancer patient, except no chews. Missing a few plugs at the bottom of her mane. She's lived in a brown paper bag for 3 years and is still leaking plasticizer.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://data.mlpmerch.com/wishlist/ Unfortunately your wish list is still not working (at least for me)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version