collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony head count- can you do it?  (Read 4691 times)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Pony head count- can you do it?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 04:38:42 PM »
G1 ponies: 77 Most are childhood ponies plus one big lot bought on Ebay 5 years ago.
G2 ponies: 5 LOVE Berry Bright
G3 ponies: 11 (incoming Mochanut)
G4 brushables: 27 (these kids add up fast)  :blink:

G1 Retros: 20 I'm scared I'll want them all.

I'm not going to try to guess blindbag ponies :nope:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 04:52:36 PM »
In my collection:

G1 US release: 13
G1 Nirvana: 1 (I don't count the takaras. I see them differently)
G4: 1... Still debating if I want it or not.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2019, 11:38:49 PM »
I do not have a break down but I’m at 962 with the last census of all 4 gens including doubles!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2019, 01:31:16 AM »
We did have a grand total of 450, over 300 of which were G1. But that got a bit overwhelming and too massive to enjoy, especially as we have other collections too, so we've put a lot of them away and may even send some to other homes one day (my gf wants to keep all her childhood ponies, of course, but we might send on some of the later acquisitions).

So now we have 106 ponies on display and feel able to enjoy them again. The breakdown of generations is thus:
G1: 81 total. Includes 2 Petite Ponies, 1 Mummy Charm and 9 Nirvana ponies (from Greece, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Spain). Of course, living in the UK, a lot of my ponies are UK or Europe releases, e.g. Barnacle and the Sweet-Talkin' ponies came from Germany, I have Snowflake, Gypsy, Honeycomb, some Mountain Boys. But there are a few US-only ponies too.
G2: 4. 2 adults, 1 baby and 1 McDonald's pony. I have a total thing for Princess Twinkle Star, so I have both versions of her and her baby. The McDonald's pony is Light Heart, one of my girlfriend's childhood herd.
G3: 4. Meadowbrook, Thistle Whistle, Spring Fever and Petal Blossom, if you were wondering.
G4: 14. A mix of blindbags, brushables, and 1 Ty plush. And of course 2 baby seaponies <3.
Fakies: 2. A Remco deer from my girlfriend's childhood herd and a cute flocked Magiki pony.
Also 1 custom seapony made in a G1 style.

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2019, 05:44:52 AM »
G1: 5 (Hopscotch, Sea Breeze, Lady Flutter, blue Ember & baby Ribbons and Hearts)
G2: none yet :P
G3: 2 brushables (easter cheerilee and charm bracelet) & 22 ponyvilles (too many to list here but i have 4 pinkie pies and 2 sweetie belles :P)
G4: 22 brushables (the princesses + a water cutie luna, mane 6, sunset shimmer, the cutie mark crusaders and a lot of the early toy exclusive G4s), 14 blind bags (i only display 6 - sugar grape, bumblesweet, cherry spices & a translucent blue male with a white mane, i dont know his name,cadance and alicorn twilight), 2 CMCs (twilight and spike) & 1 plush (rainbow dash)
aaand a lady baby fakie (cream and green with a pineapple mark) and a lalaloopsy pony (an orange one) :) a nice round 70!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 05:47:30 AM by bladed »

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2019, 08:28:02 PM »
Wow, so excited to read everybody's head counts!!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2019, 01:34:33 PM »
I didn't know about the checklist on MLPMerch! I just started one :) I haven't added everything I have (because it's all still packed up from moving ;_; Can't wait to get those shelves), but so far I've added

G1: 81 (+ intl/nirvana: 13)
G1 Retro: 7
G2: 29
G3: 25
G3.5: 1
G4: 3

This is all not counting my Lemon Drop doubles. I have an army that's quite big... and I didn't log almost any collector's pose ponies because again, army, and I'm not sure whom I have xD

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline OleGrayMane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • A Third Act Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2019, 11:56:56 AM »
From my MLP Merch list:

G1 through G3
G1 Ponies
G1 Retro
G2 Ponies*
G3 Ponies
G3.5 Ponies
    Total
* Estimate

G4 Figures
Blind Bags
Friendship is Magic Collection
Brushables
Equestria Girls
Equestria Girls Minis
Guardians of Harmony Figures
Cutie Mark Crew Figures
Hasbro POP
Plush
Other Figures
Basic Fun
Funko Figures
    Total

G4 Non-figural items
Trading Cards
CCG Cards
Dog Tags
Media
    Total

Full disclosure: Some of the items under G3 and G4 are partials, with I have some or most of the accessories but no figure. With play sets, I might have the building or vehicle, but lack one or more figure. For all categories, because of the nature of MLP Merch's record keeping, duplicates aren't counted.

Thank heavens for the checklist! So much comes in, gets identified, cleaned up, and then sent to storage because I lack space to display them. Of all the above, only the Funkos and Rarity Army is on display, along with perhaps a third of the blind bags.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 09:27:30 AM by OleGrayMane »

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2019, 01:43:43 AM »
I keep track of my pony herd through a spreadsheet. I like to do things my own way, so it's my own design with things on it that matter to me.

Right now I have 228 G1 ponies in the herd. A further 7 are 'en route' to me in that I have paid for them but they have not as yet arrived so aren't included in the count  :) I have 8 G2 including McDonalds releases, but that is only because I received some recently in a lot. I only plan on keeping 2 of them. G3 are a round 50, and there are 4 G4 who made it in there somehow. No clue how they snuck in  :)

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2019, 11:18:43 AM »
From my MLP Merch list:

G1 through G3
G1 Ponies
G1 Retro
G2 Ponies*
G3 Ponies
G3.5 Ponies
    Total
* Estimate

G4 Figures
Blind Bags
Friendship is Magic Collection
Brushables
Equestria Girls
Equestria Girls Minis
Guardians of Harmony Figures
Cutie Mark Crew Figures
Hasbro POP
Plush
Other Figures
Basic Fun
Funko Figures
    Total

G4 Non-figural items
Trading Cards
CCG Cards
Dog Tags
Media
    Total

Full disclosure: Some of the items under G3 and G4 are partials, with I have some or most of the accessories but no figure. With play sets, I might have the building or vehicle, but lack one or more figure. For all categories, because of the nature of MLP Merch's record keeping, duplicates aren't counted.

Thank heavens for the checklist! So much comes in, gets identified, cleaned up, and then sent to storage because I lack space to display them. Of all the above, only the Funkos and Rarity Army is on display, along with perhaps a third of the blind bags.

Oh I didn't think of non figure pony stuff. I've got 2 G1 annual books, a G2 puzzle, original VHS copy of Escape From Midnight Castle, and a few odds and ends.
Then in G4: 3 of the  card game sets with extra cards (and I've never played them XD), almost all of the series 1 trading cards, plus series 2 and others, 3 lunchboxes, a tin, 2 card boxes, (I also have the display boxes for a few of the BB series), one of the records of songs from the series (Luna ver.), t shirts (2 Welovefine and a few from pony cons), more odds and ends (buttons, both official and fan made, fanart and items incl. an Andy Price drwing of 80's Luna I commissioned from him), my custom pony themed car, truck (incl. radio control), train, and plane models, and complete sets of every MLP comic IDW has made (though I don't go after  cover variants), some autographed by the creators and/or VA's of FiM (which reminds me I need to get the latest ones).

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2019, 04:15:37 PM »
Don't use checklists, etc but I do have my own spreadsheet... I've come up with 837. Can't easily do a breakdown since they're all listed together, but I can say that includes all gens, customs (inc. HQG1C), Equestria Girls and some non-brushable stuff like blind bags, Ponyvilles, Kinder Surprise, etc. Also includes some pets. Basically everything except plushies and other ephemera (books, videos etc). It's kind of a mess XD but it works for my purposes so I've never felt like redoing it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal