collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 232967 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #765 on: November 23, 2019, 07:06:08 PM »
Here is a good email that I got from them!!  :)

1.) In Spring 2018, we launched with the Flat Footed My Little Pony Collector Ponies (Item # 35230) - Wave 1 consisted of: Butterscotch, Cotton Candy, Blossom, Blue Belle, Minty and Snuzzle. 
In Fall 2018, we refreshed this assortment by launching Wave 2 "Pegasus & Unicorn Ponies" which included: Firefly, Medley, Twilight, Glory, Sunbeam and Moondancer. 
In Spring 2019, the Classic Ponies assortment added Wave 3 "Earth Ponies" with Bow Tie, Applejack, Bubbles and Seashell. 
The next release for this Collection will be in Fall 2019 (August/September) where we will see Posey, Lickety-Split, Cherries Jubilee and Tootsie! 
Our biggest supporters of this line are Target & Amazon but you can also find these sweet Ponies at the following shops:  Dicks Old Time 5 & 10, Meijer, Menards and TJ Maxx.

2.) Rainbow Pony Collection (Item # 35250)  is also available in North America - launching with Wave 1: Sunlight, Starshine, Windy, Parasol, Skydancer and Moonstone.  Wave 2 quickly followed with: Trickles, Tickle, Confetti and Flutterbye.  Then a few months later joined by Starflower & Pinwheel.  Just wait - in Fall 2020 we are so excited to be adding Gusty, Sparkler, Heart Throb and Surprise!
This collection is available at the following retailers:  AC Moore, Cracker Barrel, Dicks Old Time 5 & 10, Kohls, Meijer, Target.

3.) We have re-issued the 1st ever Rainbow Pony Playset (Item #35235)  - called "Pretty Parlor Playset featuring little Miss Peachy herself!  This is available at the following retailers:  Amazon and Walmart.com.

There's actually a TJ Maxx near my work.  I may have to check it out and see if I find any there.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #766 on: November 24, 2019, 04:59:55 AM »
Tootsie!
My guess is we'll see them at toy fair.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 25, 2019, 09:47:10 AM »
I am very much looking forward to Gusty, Heart Throb, and Lickety Split! 

I hope they consider doing baby ponies !!

Online brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 25, 2019, 11:49:43 AM »
Tootsie would be really cool as I don't have one.  But, where am I going to put all these ponies??? I want them all but, wow.  They've already filled up my cubby space.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 25, 2019, 12:48:52 PM »

1.) In Spring 2018, we launched with the Flat Footed My Little Pony Collector Ponies (Item # 35230) - Wave 1 consisted of: Butterscotch, Cotton Candy, Blossom, Blue Belle, Minty and Snuzzle. 
In Fall 2018, we refreshed this assortment by launching Wave 2 "Pegasus & Unicorn Ponies" which included: Firefly, Medley, Twilight, Glory, Sunbeam and Moondancer. 
In Spring 2019, the Classic Ponies assortment added Wave 3 "Earth Ponies" with Bow Tie, Applejack, Bubbles and Seashell. 
The next release for this Collection will be in Fall 2019 (August/September) where we will see Posey, Lickety-Split, Cherries Jubilee and Tootsie!
Our biggest supporters of this line are Target & Amazon but you can also find these sweet Ponies at the following shops:  Dicks Old Time 5 & 10, Meijer, Menards and TJ Maxx.

2.) Rainbow Pony Collection (Item # 35250)  is also available in North America - launching with Wave 1: Sunlight, Starshine, Windy, Parasol, Skydancer and Moonstone.  Wave 2 quickly followed with: Trickles, Tickle, Confetti and Flutterbye.  Then a few months later joined by Starflower & Pinwheel.  Just wait - in Fall 2020 we are so excited to be adding Gusty, Sparkler, Heart Throb and Surprise!
This collection is available at the following retailers:  AC Moore, Cracker Barrel, Dicks Old Time 5 & 10, Kohls, Meijer, Target.

3.) We have re-issued the 1st ever Rainbow Pony Playset (Item #35235)  - called "Pretty Parlor Playset featuring little Miss Peachy herself!  This is available at the following retailers:  Amazon and Walmart.com.

There's actually a TJ Maxx near my work.  I may have to check it out and see if I find any there.

I checked my local TJ Maxx and the girl there said she hadn't seen any My Little Ponies.  But I wonder if they meant Fall 2020 for the Posey. Lickety Split, Cherries Jubilee, Tootsie set.  Unless people have found them somewhere already?

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 25, 2019, 12:56:04 PM »

thank you for the very cool and exciting news, what a wait for some but others (posey and Co.) are meant to be out already?? did i read that right?

anyways the first collector ponies  won't  Flat foots they are concave foots, Hasbro released the flat foots for their 25th Anniversary.....strange.
anyways why separate the rainbow from the others, is it because they were sold in different places.

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #771 on: November 25, 2019, 01:53:51 PM »
American pony hunters, go forth and seek y3 earthies.

The rest of us are counting on you O.o.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 25, 2019, 03:20:09 PM »
American pony hunters, go forth and seek y3 earthies.

The rest of us are counting on you O.o.

Copy that Sergeant Taffeta
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Cheshire_Raptor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
  • We're All Mad Here, or Soon Will Be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 25, 2019, 05:55:23 PM »
*dusts self off*
Wow. Just spent the last couple of days reading this whole thread and wow. Since I spend so much time in Mexico digging in the dirt I get so very behind on my pony collecting. I am glad to see not many have been released lately, but am really excited for the rumored ponies to come!
Currently I am missing Glory, Moondancer, Firefly, Starflower, Tickle, Trickels, Confetti, Fluttershy, Pinwheel, Stranger Things Applejack, SDCC Majesty and any Retro G3 (WHA??? When did this happen and what ponies are out?). I actually bought a ST Applejack, but there was a rash of porch pirates in our area when it was delivered so I never got it and was told they were sold out.  :enraged:
I know I can buy them online, I even have them all in my Target and Amazon baskets, but for me it's just not the same as finding them in the wild. For me that's part of the fun for the whole retro thing. Going around and finding them in the wild, corralling them and taming them. LOL.
I've found some ponies at Kohl's in my area a while back. I was really confused about what it was doing there and wondered if Target was sending some of their clearance to Kohl's for some reason, but some of you are saying they are popping up in other stores as well, which I find interesting. I kept away from Target my last trip to the US because I had no money and this would be about the time I'd find the ponies I'm missing and then have to be heartbroken because I had to spend all my money fixing my car so that I can get around the continent.
Anyone see any Posey, Lickety-Split, Cherries Jubilee and Tootsie on shelves since achab1984's post mentioned them coming out in August/September 2019?
And as a side note, what's going on with pictures hosted by photobucket?? They're blurry and have a photobucket logo on them and look horrible!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 06:45:14 PM by Cheshire_Raptor »

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #774 on: November 25, 2019, 06:19:19 PM »
And as a side note, what's going on with pictures hosted by photobucket?? They're blurry and have a photobucket logo on them and look horrible!

Photobucket changed its terms of service two years ago to where in order to hotlink images to other sites (so, embed them here or anyplace else), you have to pay a $399 a year subscription fee. When this was free before. So everyone had to jump ship and use other sites, and now Photobucket images embedded in other places no longer appear due to this TOS update.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Cheshire_Raptor

• Smoozed Pony
  • We're All Mad Here, or Soon Will Be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 26, 2019, 10:21:47 AM »
Holy crap. I pulled all my photos off of Photobucket awhile ago as I was WAY over their new free account limit. Got so tired of getting the nagging emails about being over the limit and pulled them. I use flickr now and they don't seem to be too bad. I also don't do nearly the amount of photo work now as I did back then.

Photobucket changed its terms of service two years ago to where in order to hotlink images to other sites (so, embed them here or anyplace else), you have to pay a $399 a year subscription fee. When this was free before. So everyone had to jump ship and use other sites, and now Photobucket images embedded in other places no longer appear due to this TOS update.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #776 on: November 29, 2019, 07:28:50 AM »
I noticed Medley is (or was last night) only £5 on Amazon UK (duration of the sale I guess)? Some of the others are also reduced.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline aria_elwen

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 30, 2019, 09:51:19 AM »
Update for UK peeps specifically in Scotland since I'm on a not-holiday up here. :(

John Lewis in Glasgow is saturated in Tickle.

The Entertainer is saturated in Medley.

Forbidden Planet International has the collectors 3 packs in stock but I recommend the one in Queen street since it has them priced down.

As for Edinburgh again Forbidden planet has the collectors ponies in 3's (not priced down this time).

But a shop down the road (I think it's called Ever After?) has Collectors, wave 2 rainbow and unipegs in stock. It even had Pinwheel. I say had because she's now sat on the bed in the hotel with Flutterbye. ;)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 30, 2019, 10:08:00 AM »
I picked up Confetti today. She is such a dazzling white. :D Has anyone noticed a brown residue on the stickers that come with the ponies? I thought it was flaw at first so I went back and all of the ponies with stickers had the same residue on their sticker. I assume it's the glue that Basic Fun used to hold the sticker to the package.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 30, 2019, 12:38:51 PM »
I picked up Confetti today. She is such a dazzling white. :D Has anyone noticed a brown residue on the stickers that come with the ponies? I thought it was flaw at first so I went back and all of the ponies with stickers had the same residue on their sticker. I assume it's the glue that Basic Fun used to hold the sticker to the package.

Ponyfan

Congratulations!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal