collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 233150 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2019, 08:36:01 PM »
I saw a handful of scented / unscented first set Rainbow ponies last week.

I just looked at a Target Reddit (who even knew such a thing existed?) and it sounds like they're getting ready for a big toy reset.  ("Who got all their toy transition today? 😓 10 pallets worth of toys FML".)  That might be the reason?  I hope they aren't discontinued, I love them.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 23, 2019, 08:53:34 PM »
Yes, all my regular Basic Fun ponies are gone except one lone Seashell.  However there are about 2 cases worth of the ST AJ floating around the store both in the Stranger Things section and in the toy section.

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #407 on: July 23, 2019, 09:19:01 PM »
At my Target last weekend, they restocked the retros and brought out some more earth ponies, including... Bowtie! I haven't seen the Bowtie before, she's really pretty with that dark blue. But I was looking for the Stranger Things AJ. I asked someone who worked there, and she said that there were a couple people who came in asking if they had her, and they sold out. Luckily they had some in stock at another nearby Target, so I was able to get her!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 23, 2019, 10:10:00 PM »
Did anyone hear any news from SDCC about future releases? I saw it mentioned about TE ponies but I am not sure who or how this was mentioned but am super excited if this is true. :D
~Foxtale~

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #409 on: July 23, 2019, 11:52:31 PM »
Yes, all my regular Basic Fun ponies are gone except one lone Seashell.  However there are about 2 cases worth of the ST AJ floating around the store both in the Stranger Things section and in the toy section.

I am wondering whether the quantity of ST AJs that seem to be around over there is because originally they were intended for a global market and it didn't happen.

Over here JL still has Confetti and Tickle and they're all still on Amazon. The unipegs are on Amazon but not with Amazon directly at the moment. They keep going out of stock and are currently there at scalp prices. It's reassuring that Toymaster stores have them now as it means more people can get them at cost. But I am also hoping that Pinwheel and Starflower make it here before I move at the end of August. Their predicted date is Sept but JL haven't been entirely sticking to that and here have tended to be early...it will be tight.

Starflower still isn't on Amazon, but Pinwheel is, with a dispatch time of "by October" :P

I guess we'll wait and see if we've reached the end of the line or if they are still planning more.

I think we're not getting the Bow Tie set in the UK. It's a wonderful irony since that was the only set from that year we DID get in the eighties - and this time we've had the unipegs and 2nd set rainbows we never had back then instead...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #410 on: July 24, 2019, 06:17:07 AM »
There are rumors they might do Twinkle Eye ponies (but not based on any official announcement).  They won't reveal the next SDCC exclusive until right before SDCC, though.  So who knows what it will be (if they do another).

To any Americans who are looking for Stranger Things Applejack and can't find her:  You can buy her off Target.com for $9.99.  You can choose to either ship directly to your house OR ship to your closest Target for pickup.   The pickup option is free, the other option has a nominal shipping charge.  It's also a good way to get extras if you have overseas friends who need her.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline BeefyDia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 24, 2019, 07:04:05 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm really sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere already, (yes, I noticed that this is the third thread but poring over all three threads was a bit much and I didn't manage to find what I was looking for!) but does anybody know where I can find a complete list of all the 35th anniversary ponies released so far? Much preferably complete with names and pictures.

So far I've only managed to find this wikia (http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/35th_Anniversary) but it's incomplete and doesn't have much information past the scented rainbow ponies wave.

Also just trying my luck here, but does anyone here know if there are any suppliers located in South East Asia who are selling these ponies? I'm from Singapore and while I don't really mind just buying straight off Amazon, it would be awesome if I could shave off a huge fraction of the cost from shipping :frolic:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 24, 2019, 07:10:09 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm really sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere already, (yes, I noticed that this is the third thread but poring over all three threads was a bit much and I didn't manage to find what I was looking for!) but does anybody know where I can find a complete list of all the 35th anniversary ponies released so far? Much preferably complete with names and pictures.

https://data.mlpmerch.com/g1-retro/

Mlpmerch is a good place to go for that sort of info.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 24, 2019, 09:39:06 AM »
There are rumors they might do Twinkle Eye ponies (but not based on any official announcement).  They won't reveal the next SDCC exclusive until right before SDCC, though.  So who knows what it will be (if they do another).

Interesting.... I will have to investigate.
~Foxtale~

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 24, 2019, 10:42:17 AM »

Interesting.... I will have to investigate.

I believe those rumors stemmed from someone selling some Twinkle Eyes on EBay to a user that was believed to be associated with the Basic Fun company.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 24, 2019, 10:43:49 AM »
Still no 2nd set of Rainbows in Canada.... at least the Parlour showed up.... maybe they are still upcoming for us? I can hope
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 24, 2019, 12:44:21 PM »
Why aren't the Unicorns and Pegasus on the website? That's ridiculous to put the older ones, Earths and ST AJ  out, but not those.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 24, 2019, 01:25:05 PM »
Why aren't the Unicorns and Pegasus on the website? That's ridiculous to put the older ones, Earths and ST AJ  out, but not those.

What webpage?

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 24, 2019, 01:34:43 PM »

What webpage?

Target's website.

Nm they finally do. Hooray! Now I can get Moondancer and Sunbeam. Took em long enough.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 01:40:20 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 24, 2019, 01:41:27 PM »
Yah I was gonna say..
They have been there but don't really show up bc out of stock. You have to search outside of targets page to get them.

I think somewhere on our 2nd mega thread there are links to all of them :p but would be a pain to dig thru that...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal