collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 232910 times)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #360 on: July 06, 2019, 08:46:27 AM »
Finally got my Glory and Moondancer 35th Anniversary Ponies they came today.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #361 on: July 06, 2019, 09:26:45 AM »
Finally got my Glory and Moondancer 35th Anniversary Ponies they came today.

That's good news, bright rabbit! Thanks for the update :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 06, 2019, 12:59:56 PM »
My Target had sold all of the earth ponies they had in stock last weekend. The store has about 5 Pretty Parlor Peachy sets left.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Lilja

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 06, 2019, 02:58:52 PM »
I guess if Basic Fun ever goes "Screw it! We're going to make a big playset and it'll be the crown jewel of the line, and hopefully the hype will be big enough to sell a satisfactory number of units!", then Dream Castle is definitely the one to go with.

But yeah, I wonder if many stores would be willing to give shelf space to it. Never mind how many customers would be willing to give space to it in their homes. ^^;

Offline Nemesis

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 06, 2019, 03:58:37 PM »
I guess if Basic Fun ever goes "Screw it! We're going to make a big playset and it'll be the crown jewel of the line, and hopefully the hype will be big enough to sell a satisfactory number of units!", then Dream Castle is definitely the one to go with.

But yeah, I wonder if many stores would be willing to give shelf space to it. Never mind how many customers would be willing to give space to it in their homes. ^^;

I would literally dance in a fit of sheer joy if they ever made Dream Castle. XD
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 06, 2019, 06:59:21 PM »
I'd be ecstatic if they released a Dream Castle. I won't get my hopes up though. I agree, it would be a tough sell to convince stores to give that much shelf space for it. 

Offline Shileah

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #366 on: July 07, 2019, 01:42:04 AM »
I'd get one too! And the Paradise Estate!
Specifically looking for G1 with pen markings similar to this (my initials - W.S.):

Instagram

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 08, 2019, 11:01:07 AM »

I would literally dance in a fit of sheer joy if they ever made Dream Castle. XD

I think to get a perfect replica of the original castle- the cost of the castle would be in the neighborhood of $250 or so (I think that is what the reproduction He-Man castles cost, right?)

If you want one, why not just buy a vintage castle on ebay for about $60?  Would a repro be better than the original ?  Would you really want two ?

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 08, 2019, 02:24:07 PM »

I think to get a perfect replica of the original castle- the cost of the castle would be in the neighborhood of $250 or so (I think that is what the reproduction He-Man castles cost, right?)

If you want one, why not just buy a vintage castle on ebay for about $60?  Would a repro be better than the original ?  Would you really want two ?

Mostly I want something with vivid, unfaded colors and fresh, durable plastic. :shrug: It’s technically possible to find a vintage castle with minimal wear, but I always feel like the small, fragile pieces are about to go...
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 08, 2019, 06:44:41 PM »
Has anyone completed the Basic Fun collection yet? (That is, as many as they've made so far...?)

If so, can someone post a photo of the complete collection of ponies including ST Applejack? I just really want to see 'em all together!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 08, 2019, 07:17:00 PM »
Has anyone completed the Basic Fun collection yet? (That is, as many as they've made so far...?)

If so, can someone post a photo of the complete collection of ponies including ST Applejack? I just really want to see 'em all together!

I have them all.  At some point I’ll get pictures.  But I don’t have them displayed in a way that you can see all of them and definitely not all in one picture

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 09, 2019, 12:00:11 AM »
My Targets have been restocking the Rainbow assortment with the 1st wave again, both scented and not. (I wish they'd restock the Classics with the unipegs instead. I really don't need more temptation to buy an extra Windy. :P) I'm trying not to read too much into it, but I hope it's a sign that the new 2nd wave rainbows with the unicorns is around the corner...

I think chibiskittles posted a picture of her complete retro collection on instagram, but that was a few months ago before ST AJ made her debut.

I do have one of each so far (to my chagrin) but like Sunset, they're not arranged into one Wall Of Pony that could be photographed easily. ^^;

Do you think anyone out there has really gone nuts and collected all the little variations too? I would love to see a "dark" Bow Tie next to a regular retro Bow Tie. The one I have is much darker than my vintage Bow Ties, but not like shockingly dark, so I don't know which one she is supposed to be.

ETA: Ok, I couldn't resist. ^.^ Sorry for the bad lighting, but there aren't a lot of spots in my house where I could stage this.

Peachy didn't make it into the photo, oops! :blush:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:35:00 PM by BlushingBlue »

Offline Shileah

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2019, 02:08:27 AM »
What a beautiful sight, BlushingBlue!!  :inlove:
Specifically looking for G1 with pen markings similar to this (my initials - W.S.):

Instagram

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2019, 02:22:29 AM »
Ooh! *o* That’s awesome, BlushingBlue! It’s kind of amazing how many ponies BF has made so far...

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 10, 2019, 06:28:01 AM »
what a great photo, thanks for sharing
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal