collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 232915 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2019, 07:07:36 PM »
I wish these were available in Canada :(

Me too! Oh it is frustrating. We are a very small group!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2019, 12:03:14 PM »
I'm trying to get my niece a bunch of ponies for her birthday and I'm trying to get her a good mix of colors, poses and types. At Target today I got Confetti, Tickle, and the Pretty Parlor. I really wanted to include Sunbeam and Bubbles too, but couldn't find any at either Target in my area - not even on the Target website! So I was just wondering if they still even sell those two in stores. I'm not about to start buying secondhand because I see that they're already going for much higher than retail.

If anything this is a good sign that Basic Fun is doing well though! Honestly I love these sets so much I'd collect them myself if I had the space. It's so exciting to see them in such lovely vintage packaging looking all beautiful, clean, and vibrant! Honestly it's almost surreal - like something out of a dream.

The Earth ponies set has only been out since around the beginning of this year so you should be able to find them if you keep checking I would think. As for the Pegasus and Unicorn set, I don't know about other people but I only saw them a couple times and the last time was several months ago. Maybe it's just my area but they seem to be really hard to get. Personally I'm still holding out hope that they will be more widely distributed in the coming months. I mean, Targets I've been to do still seem to be restocking the original 6 so I feel like it would make sense that other sets would be out longer. I hope.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2019, 12:19:46 PM »
I checked Target today and they had restocked the Earth Ponies set and the CP set. No sign of the set with Confetti. I think my Target won't restock the unicorn/Pegasus set. I haven't seen them for months either.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2019, 12:42:13 PM »
I feel like the Unicorn / Pegasus set was experiencing the Second Wave Curse, where a lot of retailers had ordered enough of the 1st set of Rainbow ponies (which had the same product number) that they didn't run out of them for a long time . . . By the time they finally did run out the 2nd set of Rainbow ponies (which ALSO has the same product number) was almost available.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2019, 03:41:37 PM »
I'm trying to get my niece a bunch of ponies for her birthday and I'm trying to get her a good mix of colors, poses and types. At Target today I got Confetti, Tickle, and the Pretty Parlor. I really wanted to include Sunbeam and Bubbles too, but couldn't find any at either Target in my area - not even on the Target website! So I was just wondering if they still even sell those two in stores. I'm not about to start buying secondhand because I see that they're already going for much higher than retail.

If anything this is a good sign that Basic Fun is doing well though! Honestly I love these sets so much I'd collect them myself if I had the space. It's so exciting to see them in such lovely vintage packaging looking all beautiful, clean, and vibrant! Honestly it's almost surreal - like something out of a dream.

The Earth ponies set has only been out since around the beginning of this year so you should be able to find them if you keep checking I would think. As for the Pegasus and Unicorn set, I don't know about other people but I only saw them a couple times and the last time was several months ago. Maybe it's just my area but they seem to be really hard to get. Personally I'm still holding out hope that they will be more widely distributed in the coming months. I mean, Targets I've been to do still seem to be restocking the original 6 so I feel like it would make sense that other sets would be out longer. I hope.

Not just your area
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2019, 04:14:43 PM »
I checked Target today and they had restocked the Earth Ponies set and the CP set. No sign of the set with Confetti. I think my Target won't restock the unicorn/Pegasus set. I haven't seen them for months either.
Yeah, Saturday strikes me as an odd time to restock shelves. Most retail chains are short-staffed, so where do they find the time on their busiest day? Either way, it's true! They restocked at my Target too. There is now two Seashells, two Applejacks, a Bowtie, and a Bubbles. So I snatched Bubbles up pronto!

Now I can send my niece a nice colorful birthday mail filled with ponies - specifically Peachy, Confetti, Tickle, and Bubbles. My sis tells me she is obsessed with anything relating to horses, ponies, and unicorns right now... so I'm sure she'll love these. The best thing is with so many of them being made so far, I could totally send her a new addition for her collection for every major holiday. I hope Basic Fun keeps doing this forever, haha!!

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2019, 08:59:55 PM »
I'm losing hope that we'll get these in Canada  :cry: So I caved and ordered the uni/peg set from amazon US. 

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2019, 09:04:20 PM »
I'm losing hope that we'll get these in Canada  :cry: So I caved and ordered the uni/peg set from amazon US.

It seems very strange to me that Canada isn’t getting these. :blink: I hope future waves will be released over there, at any rate.

Either way, congrats on your new ponies!
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2019, 10:00:50 PM »
I don’t know what Amazon.uk is playing at I ordered Moondancer and a Glory from them last Monday and they haven’t dispatched them. Did they just give them to other people because they’re now temporarily out of stock. I brought them and I should get them not some other person.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2019, 01:22:09 AM »
I don’t know what Amazon.uk is playing at I ordered Moondancer and a Glory from them last Monday and they haven’t dispatched them. Did they just give them to other people because they’re now temporarily out of stock. I brought them and I should get them not some other person.

This has happened before with retros on preorder. I suspect there was a delay in them receiving the stock and so that's now passed on to you. Has the ETA changed on your order?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2019, 02:04:40 AM »

This has happened before with retros on preorder. I suspect there was a delay in them receiving the stock and so that's now passed on to you. Has the ETA changed on your order?

It says this on the order

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

I bet they gave the ones I pre ordered to some other person, or someone got greedy and purchased them all to sell.

Baby Glory and Moondancer have been waiting a long long long long long long time for their mothers.

I'm very very upset and angry at them.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2019, 02:44:45 AM »
I doubt it is that. They get the stock from the US and the same thing happened with the rainbows as well at first. The release date for these is I think meant to be July so I guess they got their dates wrong and were a bit too ambitious.

Fingers crossed they are in stock soon.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2019, 06:33:51 AM »
oh dear, i do hope this gets resolved quickly :( i wanted to get one of the unipegs for my cousins birthday.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2019, 07:40:08 AM »
Just hope they don’t come when I’m on holiday

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 05, 2019, 03:27:29 PM »
Hey... Has anyone opened up a Basic Fun pony to see if they decided to go for total accuracy and use metal washers? XD
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal