collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 232848 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2019, 06:29:18 AM »
Ok I haven't collected ponies in years but I saw this thread and you've all got me about to go hunting for these tomorrow! My Target really didn't have much MLP stuff the last time I was there so I hope they'll have at least one of them!  :lol:

Another innocent soul has been corrupted to the cause O.O
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2019, 10:25:41 AM »
Went to target. Still no unicorns or pegasus. Only earth ponies and rainbows. Bowtie was there though. I was tempted.

I sent you a pm! :)

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2019, 12:15:03 PM »
Spotted Medley last weekend and she was the lone pony on the shelf but I left her. She was still there this morning so I snapped her up. The Pretty Parlor has been restocked and the tags for the ponies are still there, looks like a case of restocking.

I never had her as a kid, my BFF did and am so happy to have her in my herd. She'll probably stay MIB because I love how she looks in her box. And I'll take the moment to say since childhood I called her Melody because it was easier for me to say and it's stuck. :lol:

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2019, 06:01:38 PM »
Made the trip into Target today.  They had 1 Bubbles, 1 Bow Tie, 2 Applejacks and 7 Seashells.  I needed Bubbles and Bow Tie so I grabbed those two and two of the Seashells for future customs (plus I really want them to get the next wave of Rainbows so the old waves need to move along to make room for the next set).  I don't know why my Target has so many of Seashell.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2019, 10:40:15 AM »
Spotted Medley last weekend and she was the lone pony on the shelf but I left her. She was still there this morning so I snapped her up. The Pretty Parlor has been restocked and the tags for the ponies are still there, looks like a case of restocking.

I never had her as a kid, my BFF did and am so happy to have her in my herd. She'll probably stay MIB because I love how she looks in her box. And I'll take the moment to say since childhood I called her Melody because it was easier for me to say and it's stuck. :lol:

I used to call her Melody too. :)

My Target only had 1 Bowtie and 1 Bluebelle today. They were also sold out of the World's Smallest Pony sets.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2019, 10:43:22 AM »

My Target only had 1 Bowtie and 1 Bluebelle today. They were also sold out of the World's Smallest Pony sets.

Ponyfan

Gasp! Heathens! *runs away*

xD

I weirdly never did that. Even as a four year old. I guess I was really specific because I liked her. THen Melody came out and it was like, wait, Medley and now Melody too? Are you trying to say something, Hasbro..??

Medley is a nicer name in my opinion :) Oh, I know, I am so biased. It's almost June :D Please let her come here soon.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2019, 12:24:22 PM »
Got Confetti and Tickle in Target yesterday - friend talked me into it. Was gonna just leave with Confetti but oh well. They're really amazing in box.

Really wanted Starflower and Pinwheel but I suppose they haven't shown yet? Where's Glory and Moondancer's set?

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2019, 03:02:03 PM »
Really wanted Starflower and Pinwheel but I suppose they haven't shown yet? Where's Glory and Moondancer's set?
If you are in the US, we are expecting Starflower and Pinwheel soon, but not quite yet. Chronologically, the UniPeg set would have been the one released right before the Earth+Y3 Rainbows, so they should have been out end of 2018/early 2019. Their release was somewhat spotty...I know I only saw the set restocked twice total in my store, so I had to buy them all at once. I don't think they're on the Target website, but they should be on some third party's.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2019, 03:04:40 PM »
Got Confetti and Tickle in Target yesterday - friend talked me into it. Was gonna just leave with Confetti but oh well. They're really amazing in box.

A friend of mine ordered Moondancer from Amazon.  I also saw Medley and Firefly on there.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2019, 04:29:28 PM »
I’ve seen the Glory set three times at two different stores.
While I’ve only seen the second set of rainbows once.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2019, 10:13:27 PM »

Ponyfan

xD

I weirdly never did that. Even as a four year old. I guess I was really specific because I liked her. THen Melody came out and it was like, wait, Medley and now Melody too? Are you trying to say something, Hasbro..??

Medley is a nicer name in my opinion :) Oh, I know, I am so biased. It's almost June :D Please let her come here soon.

Your both heathens. Clearly her name is Medlody.

:silly:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2019, 01:48:35 AM »

Ponyfan

xD

Your both heathens. Clearly her name is Medlody.

:silly:
:throw:
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2019, 11:06:00 AM »
I’ve been checking the target website for ages trying to catch the earth ponies in stock.

All four earth ponies were in stock on the target website this morning and I ordered them to my friends place in the states! (Shipping to Canada was as much as the four together ughhh)

Now I can’t wait to get them shipped to me up here lol

Offline aria_elwen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2019, 12:51:14 PM »
Another update for UK collectors. Debenhams online has the collectors ponies, pretty parlour and the scented rainbows for sale. I'm not sure if it means they'll be getting them in the shops though.

It popped up in a google images search for something completely different. :blink:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2019, 09:26:25 AM »
Guess who’s going to pre order Glory and Moondancer on Monday?

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal