collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 234848 times)

Offline Carolina-chan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy 'Stache blog
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #720 on: November 02, 2019, 03:05:52 AM »
In upcoming McDonalds 40th anniversary of Happy Meals, they have one G2 pony in the mix. Atleast we have that if they otherwise wont release any G2 ponies.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Promo video for the toys:
https://youtu.be/SjO0VKEBFpg

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #721 on: November 02, 2019, 06:24:31 AM »
She has a hole on the inside of her leg, I'm assuming she will be hard plastic?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 14, 2019, 11:31:13 PM »
Finally some news for these in Canada but I don't know if anywhere else has this store. I found the 2nd set of Rainbows and the Uni/Peg set at Discovery Hut in Calgary yesterday. They were $18 each so over priced but I got the 2nd set of Rainbows anyway since I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. With the exchange rate and shipping, I'd be paying that much anyway to import them. Only missing Starflower, someone must have beat me to her.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #723 on: November 15, 2019, 12:44:42 AM »
Finally some news for these in Canada but I don't know if anywhere else has this store. I found the 2nd set of Rainbows and the Uni/Peg set at Discovery Hut in Calgary yesterday. They were $18 each so over priced but I got the 2nd set of Rainbows anyway since I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. With the exchange rate and shipping, I'd be paying that much anyway to import them. Only missing Starflower, someone must have beat me to her.

Congratulations!

Also, re Starflower, here in the UK the set originally shipped to stores with 2 Tickle, 2 Confetti, 1 Trickles and 1 Flutterbye. Then odd things happened where it seems they maybe shipped with Tickle and Confetti only or with a firefly as well (?!) and then the last time I saw them in stores down south there were five Pinwheels on display but no Starflowers so I think the set was shipped the third time with 1 each of Tickle, Trickles, Confetti and Flutterbye, and then two Pinwheels instead of one of each unicorn.

...So it may be she hasn't shipped out in Canada yet, keep looking :)

So happy these finally made it to you guys though :D Hopefully across the country in time for Christmas!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline StrawberryScoops

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 15, 2019, 08:30:00 AM »

I’m glad you were able to find them! I’ve never heard of Discovery Hut and I’m pretty sure there are none on PEI. But it’d be a lot easier to get them shipped within Canada versus imported from another country.

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 15, 2019, 10:24:58 PM »
Thanks Taffeta, I remember reading that their assortment was missing the unicorns. Just found it odd that there was a Pinwheel and not Starflower. I will definitely be checking back. Unfortunately that is not my favorite mall to go to, crazy busy all the time and even worse with the holiday shopping rush. I should have paid more attention to how many of each character they had, I only remember for sure there was another Confetti. I had to dig through quite the stack of ponies, they had the collector pose, 1st and 2nd rainbows and the uni/peg set. They checked the back for me also and had another box of the uni/pegs.

I’m glad you were able to find them! I’ve never heard of Discovery Hut and I’m pretty sure there are none on PEI. But it’d be a lot easier to get them shipped within Canada versus imported from another country.

I checked online and it looks like there is only one Discovery Hut, it's a local specialty toy store. They're also the only store that I've ever found the Basic Fun Strawberry Shortcake (only SSC, no other characters). Hopefully some other stores get the rest of these. I check the TRU website almost daily and they keep restocking the first 2 sets and nothing new.

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 16, 2019, 01:51:42 AM »
UK people: Argos has the Collector's Pose ponies in their Christmas gift catalogue! It's actually the only MLP thing in there, and I for one am not complaining :). It's so awesome to see a G1 style pony in a modern Argos catalogue :).

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 16, 2019, 03:59:03 AM »
UK people: Argos has the Collector's Pose ponies in their Christmas gift catalogue! It's actually the only MLP thing in there, and I for one am not complaining :). It's so awesome to see a G1 style pony in a modern Argos catalogue :).

They had the unipegs in the regular autumn winter catalogue too :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 16, 2019, 07:19:38 PM »
I have had NO luck on getting Pinwheel and Starflower! They seem to always be gone when I can do my hour drive to a Target! :(  I did pick up a G3 Applejack though. I thought she was pretty in person! :)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 16, 2019, 08:02:29 PM »
I've seen Starflower once or twice, Flutterbye once  and at least 2 or 3 Pinwheels.  I wanted to get Starflower but she was sold out when I went to get her so I got Flutterbye instead.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 17, 2019, 02:37:28 PM »
Starflower is the only one of the ponies out here that I have yet to see in store anywhere.

But I am sure she must be coming to all these places in much bigger quantities than she has done so far.

I am interested to see if any of the projected other new sets show up in the US in January as well, as has happened before...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline eiskrempony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 17, 2019, 03:18:09 PM »
Did someone Know when the retro flutterponys and the playset with lemondrop will be out???

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 17, 2019, 03:53:45 PM »
Did someone Know when the retro flutterponys and the playset with lemondrop will be out???

I don’t believe we will be getting those.  The retailers didn’t decide to carry them

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 17, 2019, 04:27:55 PM »
I wish they'd remake seaponies... but I guess that'll never happen, right? Didn't they have mold issues. They're so expensive to buy.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #734 on: November 17, 2019, 07:47:22 PM »
The Flutters are officially not being produced, and I'd imagine with how the Parlor did we won't be getting Lemon Drop, at least not the version we saw at Toy Fair.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal