collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 233021 times)

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 06:21:02 AM »
 :blush: :blush: Wind Whistler

:cheer: They are sooo beautiful!!!! :cheer: love your pics!!

thanks for the link  :ohyeah:

MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 06:40:38 AM »
I got them! I got them! and they're soo lovely!  :lol: :lol: Maaan, are they beautiful!  :biggrin: :biggrin: I wanted to share my joy by showing you some pics but they don't make any justice to these beauties. A special thanks to Bibi whose incredible help has made my dreams come true by getting me the second wave Rainbow Ponies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also, I would like to share with you all the place where I got the 4 Classic Set and some UNscented Rainbow ponies: www.coolstuff.com, is a Swedish store, ponies are 15.90 Euros each BUT shipping is free if an order over 49 euros is placed, which you do if you order the set. They ship worldwide by DHL (I got mines in three days!)
 the ponies are here: https://php.coolstuff.com/My-Little-Pony-Retro-Earth-Ponies and here: https://www.coolstuff.com/My-Little-Pony-Retro/16662?_ga=2.4184560.1798040535.1555496889-1814898610.1555496889
An important thing to note is that you can actually check the stock for each pony.

I hope this might help to all those European folks who haven't had the chance to get them or won't be vey likely to in their home countries (mine for instance).  :) ^.^ :biggrin:

They look fantastic together..:D
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 06:51:08 AM »
Very pretty!! :D They look great all together.
It seems wrong that Spain aren't getting them in stores, not least because so many Spanish collectors asked about them!

I can also recommend that site - my sister bought Bow Tie from them and she arrived safely and promptly. They also do listings in £, at £12.99 per pony. They are probably technically £9.99 ponies, but since we don't know yet whether the UK will get this set, it's worth being aware there's a good European resource to get them :)

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Fluttershy_Spike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2019, 07:44:03 AM »
I was lucky enough to find 5 of the 6 in one go, we had gone into our local "The Entertainer" and the staff there were so helpful, they didn't have any in themselves but they located the nearest store that had 5 in and even rang them up and asked them to save them for us!!!  I bought the last one on Ebay :)

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2019, 08:22:39 AM »
I was lucky enough to find 5 of the 6 in one go, we had gone into our local "The Entertainer" and the staff there were so helpful, they didn't have any in themselves but they located the nearest store that had 5 in and even rang them up and asked them to save them for us!!!  I bought the last one on Ebay :)

Was that the original Collector pony six or a different set?
Entertainer here hasn't had any ponies for a while but they're meant to get the parlour I think...?

Smyths also has them now. But I checked Debenhams this morning and nothing. Not that I'm surprised given Debenhams is currently in some strife financially...but it was worth a look.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline ranka

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2019, 09:13:31 AM »
Hi everyone, I haven't been here in ages but omg I seriously need some of these ponies! 😍😍😍 Has any one seen them in Germany or any information about them xoming to Germany?

Offline Wind-whistler

• Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2019, 09:51:18 AM »
It seems wrong that Spain aren't getting them in stores, not least because so many Spanish collectors asked about them!

I can also recommend that site - my sister bought Bow Tie from them and she arrived safely and promptly. They also do listings in £, at £12.99 per pony. They are probably technically £9.99 ponies, but since we don't know yet whether the UK will get this set, it's worth being aware there's a good European resource to get them :)

Yes! And if you subscribe Coolstuff newsletter you get a 10% off your first order, I paid around 57 euros for the 4-Classic set. I mean considering I'm in Europe, getting free shipping by DHL and three days later they were already here was a real deal for me. It's unfortunate that not even Spanish Fnac is offering them for sale, none of the sets,ever. So far you can only rely on Amazon.es in case you felt like paying around 19 euros for any first wave Rainbow pony...or a Tickle for 34 euros :shocked:

Post Merge: April 17, 2019, 09:56:49 AM

Hi everyone, I haven't been here in ages but omg I seriously need some of these ponies! 😍😍😍 Has any one seen them in Germany or any information about them xoming to Germany?

Have you tried www.webhallen.com ? They ship to Nordic countries and Germany only. So far they have the first Rainbow set, the 5-pack set too and the 4-Classic set. Actually, the 4-Classic set is 14% off.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 09:56:49 AM by Wind-whistler »

Offline ranka

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2019, 10:36:44 AM »

Yes! And if you subscribe Coolstuff newsletter you get a 10% off your first order, I paid around 57 euros for the 4-Classic set. I mean considering I'm in Europe, getting free shipping by DHL and three days later they were already here was a real deal for me. It's unfortunate that not even Spanish Fnac is offering them for sale, none of the sets,ever. So far you can only rely on Amazon.es in case you felt like paying around 19 euros for any first wave Rainbow pony...or a Tickle for 34 euros :shocked:

Post Merge: April 17, 2019, 09:56:49 AM

Have you tried www.webhallen.com ? They ship to Nordic countries and Germany only. So far they have the first Rainbow set, the 5-pack set too and the 4-Classic set. Actually, the 4-Classic set is 14% off.
Thanks for the link! 😊

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2019, 07:58:57 PM »
My hubby ran to a Target that is about 20 ish minutes away from us (I believe we have six total in the area) and he found Trickles, Confetti and Tickle. No sign of Flutterbye. I went to our Target tonight and they still had the sitting Earth ponies. Someone had bought out the collectors and first wave rainbows again.

Offline Shileah

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2019, 01:32:38 AM »

Amazon.de has many of them, though not all. I haven't been able to find Tickles, Pinwheel or Starflower.
Specifically looking for G1 with pen markings similar to this (my initials - W.S.):

Instagram

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2019, 01:37:48 AM »

Amazon.de has many of them, though not all. I haven't been able to find Tickles, Pinwheel or Starflower.

Pinwheel and Starflower are not out yet.

Amazon UK doesn't have Tickle either. And for some reason the dispatch time is 1-2 months. I have found that set in stores here so I haven't tried to order one online, but it is worth checking if amazon.de's dispatch times are similarly long or whether they're overpriced...

Does Amazon.de have preorder dates etc for the Unicorn and Pegasus set too?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Shileah

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2019, 05:54:14 AM »
Ahh, so that's why I haven't seen them yet!  :lol: thank you! Is there a list somewhere that has the release dates? My Google-Fu seems to elude me on these ponies.

I've ordered Starshine, Windy, Skydancer and the collector's pose ponies via Amazon.de, and they arrived within 1-2 days. Pricewise, they were between 17 and 20 Euro.

Parasol, Moonstone, Sunlight, Confetti and Flutterbye are available via Prime, too, and they also have a listing for Tickle now via a seller, so not from amazon directly, that lists 4-5 days for delivery.

Proshop.de has the earth ponies as well, I've ordered Seashell there a while back. They are a bit cheaper there, with Sunlight going for under 10 Euros in the "demo" version and Bubbles and (regular) Sunlight are even on Easter sale for € 10,20 and € 12,30. Delivery takes 1-3 days usually. I shouldn't have checked, I swore to myself not to go pony shopping until my next invoice has been paid by my client buuuuuut hey, it's an Easter sale, so I'll be getting Bubbles and Sunlight next week...   :biggrin: I was quicker with buying these two ponies than with finishing this posting, my mind just went "ohh ponies on sale!!!" and that was it.

I've found the Unicorn and Pegasus sets (and Starflower & Pinwheel) in this shop: https://www.fivelittlediamonds.co.uk/collections/35th-anniversary-my-little-pony but it does not say when they will be available, only that they are coming soon. Haven't seen them on amazon yet!
Specifically looking for G1 with pen markings similar to this (my initials - W.S.):

Instagram

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2019, 06:24:44 AM »
the unicorns are july, i believe. i think fivelittlediamonds has all of the rainbows and unipegs for july too.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2019, 06:59:13 AM »
the unicorns are july, i believe. i think fivelittlediamonds has all of the rainbows and unipegs for july too.

So do allthecoolstuff I believe. It;s not on their website but I emailed them and they confirmed they were expecting them around July in a summer wave.

Unicorns and pegasus preorder dates for Amazon UK if we believe that is June 1st but we'll see if that is translated onto store shelves as well. I am hoping so.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=toys&k=basic%20fun%20pony&ref=nb_sb_noss&url=search-alias%3Dtoys

They show up towards the bottom. I think the higher prices for Confetti etc are non-Amazon as the RRP for them here is £12.99 and the prime price is also £12.99.

European Amazons seem to price them higher too :/

Medley's listing still seems to think she's a leather phone case (looking at the product details and the URL, lol).

I may have spent too much time looking at it...

The French boxes Bibi posted pictures of in the other thread suggested September for Pinwheel and Starflower.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Fluttershy_Spike

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2019, 07:38:48 AM »

Was that the original Collector pony six or a different set?
Entertainer here hasn't had any ponies for a while but they're meant to get the parlour I think...?

The original 6 - It was just after Christmas though as they are what I spent my Christmas and Birthday money on!   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal