collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~  (Read 11560 times)

Offline BubbleTea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Fakies <3
    • Must Collect Horses
Re: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2020, 11:43:14 PM »
wow. I was NOT expecting that. I'm glad they're able to stand on all fours at least  -_-
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by the amazing Griffin!
:nerdy: :nerdy: :nerdy:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #196 on: Yesterday at 12:42:22 AM »
Honestly? The hair has been overwhelmingly terrible for the past few years, and seems to be getting worse. I'd rather have non-brushables than brushables with stiff, greasy hair that I can't make look decent no matter how hard I try. If they can't do brushable hair right, they shouldn't do it at all, imo.

Nobody is validating bad quality hair, but the fact remains that My Little Pony is not an action figure franchise, it's a brushable hair toy at its core.

Hasbro need to make more effort on the hair quality, that's all. Then everyone is happy.

Second, third, fourth and fifth this.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #197 on: Yesterday at 03:13:59 AM »
Everyone seems to be comparing these new SS ponies to g3.5 bipedal ponies. And I’m just here like- yo. Takaras did it first. ;_;
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
« Reply #198 on: Yesterday at 04:12:33 AM »
Honestly? The hair has been overwhelmingly terrible for the past few years, and seems to be getting worse. I'd rather have non-brushables than brushables with stiff, greasy hair that I can't make look decent no matter how hard I try. If they can't do brushable hair right, they shouldn't do it at all, imo.

Nobody is validating bad quality hair, but the fact remains that My Little Pony is not an action figure franchise, it's a brushable hair toy at its core.

Hasbro need to make more effort on the hair quality, that's all. Then everyone is happy.

Second, third, fourth and fifth this.
Takes it up to tenth
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccie courtesy of Griffin

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #199 on: Yesterday at 05:03:33 AM »
The way their still look like ponies but are acting like people kinda reminds me of Tales.

I guess ponies with brushable hair are a thing of the past. I had pretty high hopes for G4.5 at the start with the release of those brushables that included two non main 6 ponies. Ah well.

There are listings for a line called Best Hair Day. I hope those at least have hair.

I think those are the ones that have plastic, swappable manes:

I hope those aren't them. I hate to throw around McDonald's toy as an insult because they have had some decent toys but I will say they look actually worse than McDonald's toys.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:06:29 AM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

My Trades. Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal