collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP retro mashups  (Read 828 times)

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
MLP retro mashups
« on: April 16, 2021, 01:40:26 PM »
I was wondering how rare and sought after the MLP mashups like the Twister pony, Lite Brite and Power Rangers are? Are many collectors buying multiples or are they not very popular? And are they hard to find?
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: MLP retro mashups
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 01:52:37 PM »
I was wondering how rare and sought after the MLP mashups like the Twister pony, Lite Brite and Power Rangers are? Are many collectors buying multiples or are they not very popular? And are they hard to find?

Probably  depends on your area, I saw the DnD pack, Lite Brite and Twister ponies whenever I walked into Gamestop, but never saw the Stranger Things, Transformer,  Ghostbuster or Power Ranger ponies anywhere. And they could all be bought on Hasbro Pulse and Amazon easily.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 01:54:44 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 03:33:09 PM »
I can't speak on the rarity or anything, but I'm seeing a lot of them up on Mercari for about at cost plus 10% for the fee. I didn't seek these out personally since I don't go to Gamestop nor did I want a non-brushable figure, and I remember that being the sentiment shared with a few others. I think the Power Rangers one would be easier to find the future as Power Rangers collectors would pick them up as well, just like with the Transformers and Ghost Busters one. Twister and Lite Bright are a little more shakey. That's just my prediction, though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 03:35:53 PM »
I actually bought a second set of each of these with the intent to customize so...there's that.  :devious:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal