collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Advice on selling  (Read 5228 times)

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Advice on selling
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 04:33:31 AM »
I would try selling on here for a start, at least if your ponies don't sell (I'm sure they will!) it won't have cost you anything as Ebay charge a listing fee which is payable regardless or if your ponies sell

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 05:42:55 AM »
I would try selling on here for a start, at least if your ponies don't sell (I'm sure they will!) it won't have cost you anything as Ebay charge a listing fee which is payable regardless or if your ponies sell

Does the UK not get 50 free listings a month?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 06:10:43 AM »
I have posted a thread for my G4s and I'm addinng my G1s to it soon.

I don't know about if eBay have a free listings thing, I haven't investigated yet

Offline Tracks

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2019, 08:09:08 AM »

I've seen somewhere that we are supposed to have a number of free listings but I've never had it whenever I've listed anything  :(

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 08:22:42 AM »

I've seen somewhere that we are supposed to have a number of free listings but I've never had it whenever I've listed anything  :(

Perhaps it happens once you reach a certain amount of feedback or have been on the sie a long time

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2019, 08:38:54 AM »

Perhaps it happens once you reach a certain amount of feedback or have been on the sie a long time

No..

They occasionally will give offers for MORE, (and you also get more for having a store).

All this digging, found it:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4364

Listing fees
Every month, you get up to 1,000 free listings, or more if you have an eBay Shop. Each listing you create after you've used your free allocation costs 35p.

Keep in mind that this fee will apply if you choose to relist an item after you've used all your free listings. Also, you can't use free listings for items listed in the Property category, or listings using the Classified Ad format. All existing selling limits still apply, and may prevent you from using your entire allocation of free listings.

Learn more about how free listings work, including the terms and exclusions for those listings.

whatever catches are in this link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/free-listings?id=4163
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 08:53:03 AM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 08:58:07 AM »

We do have free listings per month. I think the quota is higher than 50 now. But what hits is the final value fee which, unless there is a promotion, is a total including the postage (which is obviously designed for big sellers who have deals on postal options or can factor in the cost, not private sellers who quote actual cost, but that's another matter).

But what I noticed is that before you could list all types of auction for free in terms of duration - 1 day, 3 day, 5 and 7. But when I wanted to do 3 day auctions recently it wanted to charge me. So I had to do 5 day ones instead. It may be that there are fees for some of the settings on the listing.

Listing fees and final value fees are separate, though. There's no such thing as a free sale on ebay...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal