Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

MLP YouTube Video Recommendations

(1/2) > >>

Alice LPS:
Hiya!

I love watching Pony & Other Toy haul channels where they get toys out thrifting, at boot sales or online.
Recently I haven't found any channels that focus on either retro toys or releases within the past 5 years.

I have been a collector of MLP, LPS & Monster High so I'm open to watching any Toy content at this point haha!
I feel like the only toy creators/reviewers out there focus on a younger audience, I would love to see some great content with a refreshing sense of personality.

Please Link me some great videos/channels below! :biggrin:

[moving to Toy Box ~ Kiwi]

tailrustedtealeaf:
I watch Great Big Toy Box! Sometimes I end up skimming some of her videos but she is honest about the product which is fun.
I'll throw a link to my channel too because I do hope to make haul/review vids and I have one up so far but it's not all that funny. I'd love to see a G1-G3 pony youtube renaissance. Bring on the modern memes.

Safflower:
While she's a doll customizer, Dollightful is amazing :) She mainly customizes MH. I think you mentioned being interested in customizing ponies, so maybe you'd like her?

Alice LPS:

--- Quote from: Safflower on April 07, 2019, 08:12:57 AM ---While she's a doll customizer, Dollightful is amazing :) She mainly customizes MH. I think you mentioned being interested in customizing ponies, so maybe you'd like her?

--- End quote ---

I love Dollightful's videos  ^.^ She is very inspiring!

Safflower:

--- Quote from: Alice LPS on April 07, 2019, 08:14:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Safflower on April 07, 2019, 08:12:57 AM ---While she's a doll customizer, Dollightful is amazing :) She mainly customizes MH. I think you mentioned being interested in customizing ponies, so maybe you'd like her?

--- End quote ---

I love Dollightful's videos  ^.^ She is very inspiring!

--- End quote ---
She is! I can't recommend anything else, so I hope others can :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version