collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Moving house sale! 300+ ponies, over 800 vintage toys! 20% OFF!!!  (Read 1059 times)

Offline mimicsno1fan

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!

So ive just sold my house and bought another and need all the funds I can get! So im offering 20% off ALL items listed on ebay :)

I have about 300 ponies listed and roughly 700 vintage toys! If interested in some items please send me a message and I will re list them as a bundle with the discounted price. If its just a single item that your interested in send me a message through ebay and I will respond with an offer 20% lower than asking price :)

sale lasts all weekend :) Please note it will be on a first come first served basis.

UK buyers - I will cap the postage at £4 - no matter what or how much you buy!

Oversea buyers - I will combine postage and make it as cheap as i can for you. Please bear in mind that I can only post 2KG in each parcel so if the weight is heavy i may have to do multiple parcels.

To find me just follow the link :) To make it easier type what you're looking for in the search bar to see if i have it :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/redstag36/m.html?_trksid=p3692

Thank you in advance - all will help towards my dream home ( IM ALLOWED A PONY ROOM!!!)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Moving house sale! 300+ ponies, over 800 vintage toys! 20% OFF!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 08:34:45 AM »
Ponies that I want from you are

Lily (5) and (2), Blossom, Honeysuckle (3), Snookums, and, Sniffles what percentage will that cost?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:39:45 AM by bright rabbit 1 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline mimicsno1fan

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Moving house sale! 300+ ponies, over 800 vintage toys! 20% OFF!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 08:49:58 AM »
Ponies that I want from you are

Lily (5) and (2), Blossom, Honeysuckle (3), Snookums, and, Sniffles what percentage will that cost?

Hello! The total with postage will be £35.95

If you want to pay through paypal my address is [email protected] and i will end the ebay auctions :) Please just make a note of arena name

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal