collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Flaws common to specific ponies?  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Flaws common to specific ponies?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2019, 01:01:22 PM »
I used to have Y3 AJ MOC, and I remember her hair wasn't really curled properly, just folded in half in the package. I no longer have her, but it doesn't seem like they went to much effort to curl her xD.

I wonder if it's also to do with how well the pony's hair is taken care of as well.

The UK CJ tends not to have problems but can have dry hair, rather than frizz. I have also found the y3 CJ here with curls that are fine. And then there's my puddleswimmer, about whom the least said the better...

Her hair now looks like she escaped from a 60s hippy rally, but when I was a kid it was mostly sticking up in the air in two directions like rabbit ears...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Flaws common to specific ponies?
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2019, 02:07:58 AM »
Several of the Twinkle Eyes often have yellowing/cancer these days: Gingerbread, Sweet Stuff, Masquerade, with Masquerade particularly prone to head/body mismatch as well. Whizzer I haven't seen with cancer but she almost always has the head/body mismatch. Galaxy is prone to regrind and head/body mismatch but there are still lots of good ones out there if you fix the hair. I think the most important things to slow these issues down are to make sure they are clean and dry and stored somewhere with ventilation at as stable a temperature as possible. My whizzer has a scarf.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal