collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Yet another equine sale post - All gens! And maybe some non pony stuff later!  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to this year's edition of "Honey has too much stuff for sale," this time we have some pretty fun stuff to look at including a MO Star Hopper and MGR Sparkler.

There's a little bit of every generation in this one, and there is a chance that some time in the future, I will include some non-pony merchandise that I think may be interesting. This includes some misc plush toys, a bit of 80's Rainbow Brite, some Pokémon plushes and more. Before you begin to browse, here are some guidelines, and some samples for your pleasure. Happy hunting! :heart:

-
On shipping: I ship anywhere and am based in the United States, if you are international, depending on the cost of shipping I may charge that amount extra. I am flexible though, so I'm always open to some haggling.

Prices: Some of these posts have specific prices listed for specific items (such as Star Hopper) but the majority are a PWYW ("pay what you want") sort of deal. Meaning, that I am taking offers for items without a specific asking price, so I can get a feel for what is worth what. I also ADORE trades and am always open for those as well! In fact, if you send me your sales post, I might prefer a trade over sale, it depends.

Payment: I prefer to use Paypal for all money transactions. Prices are in USD.

If I forget something I owe you or you have any questions, please please PLEASE do not hesitate to poke me, because I can be very forgetful and always try to respond in a timely manner! I am friendly so if you need anything I am open for business 24/7!

-

Samples
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click here if you are ready to shop!

Ponies that have been sold(As of 5/2019): Diamond Rose, Fizzy, Blossom, Moonstone, Firefly, Windy, Scoops, Power, White Princess pony(I call her Pearl), Baby North Star, Lily, Banana Surprise, Merriweather, Bonnie Bonnets, Streaky, Stripes, Moondancer
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:55:30 AM by Sapphire Rain »
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
I pm’d you :)
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)