collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which is your favorite Pirate Movie? (Based on what Aurora thinks is a Pirate Movie.)

Pirates Of The Caribbean
5 (38.5%)
Muppet Treasure Island
3 (23.1%)
Stardust (There's a Pirate! I promise!)
0 (0%)
The Princess Bride
5 (38.5%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: 2019 Minnesota/ Midwest Pony Jubilee--August 10 in Forest Lake, MN  (Read 5260 times)

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+150)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Re: Minnesota/ Midwest Pony Jubilee---- Planning Stages!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2019, 06:09:35 AM »
My birthday is that weekend!! Fun...it's not way out in the boonies again is it....I will admit .. wasn't a fan of the venue even though it was a lot of room...I have lots to sell this year from several collections so come loaded 😂..... definitely down for the barnacle art and customs 😁 one of my favorites!!! Gonna be crazy cuz it's really close to my Little pony fair.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
Re: 2019 Minnesota/ Midwest Pony Jubilee--August 10 in Forest Lake, MN
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 06:36:31 PM »
I edited the first post again! That is where all the updated info is going to go. Please let me know if there is something you think should be added! I don't think we need an RSVP list, since we don't have Christmas Cards or specific gifts this time- and the list changes every day, including the day of the meet, so we will just wing it!

I put links to some things on Facebook, and the Google Doc for the activities. Sara volunteered to do a similar thing with the food, and I will put the link there when it is ready.

Now then, who is going to make a Wizzer cake?
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 08:53:31 PM »
I edited the first post again! That is where all the updated info is going to go. Please let me know if there is something you think should be added! I don't think we need an RSVP list, since we don't have Christmas Cards or specific gifts this time- and the list changes every day, including the day of the meet, so we will just wing it!

I put links to some things on Facebook, and the Google Doc for the activities. Sara volunteered to do a similar thing with the food, and I will put the link there when it is ready.

Haha 😁

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Agender fruit horse with a plan.
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2019, 05:28:37 PM »
Just making sure, I'm the one providing the coloring books and crayons correct? I'm also not opposed to doing something of my own work, so long as somebody can make + bring copies of it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 05:34:08 PM »
Just making sure, I'm the one providing the coloring books and crayons correct? I'm also not opposed to doing something of my own work, so long as somebody can make + bring copies of it.

I can make copies if you want, Sapphire. But yes, you signed up for a coloring station, and that can be whatever you want it to be. I think there are laws to protect coloring books from being photocopied, but I won't tattle on us if we photocopy a few pages from the fancy expensive coloring books. I have a couple of them, if you want me to break the law.

I think Ponyqueen has drawn a Barnacle for the coloring contest, and I am pretty sure that Wizzer has a Barnacle that she made a little while ago- I remember seeing him somewhere! I think it would be fun to have lots of line art, though maybe we should choose just one for the coloring contest, to make it a fair contest...

Did that answer your question? I sort of went off on a tangent there.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 06:54:50 PM »
Oh no worries it did! I think it would be fun to just look in like, Dollar General for some brand new books (or somewhere else but, I remember DG having some cute ones) as well as an assortment of different crayon packs. And also, I just got an idea for a pirate themed image I could whip up if people would like to color my own art...I’d super duper appreciate if you would be willing to copy that!!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2019, 07:13:48 PM »
Yup, just send it to me! You know all sorts of crazy ways to get hold of me, including dropping it off on my porch! (Terrible idea, since it will never ever stop raining...) Maybe you could hide it in the abandoned school and that will give me an excuse to trespass...

Twice on one page I have admitted to possible lawbreaking. Dang.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2019, 09:31:23 PM »
Careful, I bet the local cops are keeping track of this thread. :3P

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2019, 12:52:12 AM »
I got some things I can donate for prizes. And some party decorations and some little prizes for winning whatever.  I will not make it to the party at a decent hour so will need to meet with someone before hand to make sure the goods get to where they're going
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

For Sale/Trade :fox: Wanted :fox: last updated not in 2019.

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2019, 01:22:02 AM »
My birthday is that weekend!! Fun...it's not way out in the boonies again is it....I will admit .. wasn't a fan of the venue even though it was a lot of room...I have lots to sell this year from several collections so come loaded 😂..... definitely down for the barnacle art and customs 😁 one of my favorites!!! Gonna be crazy cuz it's really close to my Little pony fair.

Yay birthday meet! :D Yeah, I'm probably going to be bringing Karen's ponies to this one again. I was hoping to get them cleaned up and ready for eBaying by June, but that didn't happen. :(  Not to mention finally sort through my own ponies and get the extras ready to sell. Maybe I can work on these while I'm laid up because of my foot. ^^;

Hmmm.... :awake: Strawberry, cherry, or watermelon flavored, though?
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2019, 02:15:41 AM »

Yay birthday meet! :D Yeah, I'm probably going to be bringing Karen's ponies to this one again. I was hoping to get them cleaned up and ready for eBaying by June, but that didn't happen. :(  Not to mention finally sort through my own ponies and get the extras ready to sell. Maybe I can work on these while I'm laid up because of my foot. ^^;

Haha! Can't wait to see everyone....costumes 😬 hmmmmm what to dooooo ..lol...pirate huh.... gotta look around for something good....plus I think I may need to do another barnacle piece ...I will have lots of Ponies again plus other toys.......also will bring some more hqg1s..not as many but I have some.....I could turn my barnacle drawing into line art for people if they want ...I didn't do a custom last year... hopefully I have time 😁

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2019, 03:57:59 PM »

Haha! Can't wait to see everyone....costumes 😬 hmmmmm what to dooooo ..lol...pirate huh.... gotta look around for something good....plus I think I may need to do another barnacle piece ...I will have lots of Ponies again plus other toys.......also will bring some more hqg1s..not as many but I have some.....I could turn my barnacle drawing into line art for people if they want ...I didn't do a custom last year... hopefully I have time 😁
... Okay, but what flavor cake would you want, oh birthday girl? Lemon, chocolate, chocolate-cherry devil's food, vanilla, strawberry...?

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 03:53:01 PM »

... Okay, but what flavor cake would you want, oh birthday girl? Lemon, chocolate, chocolate-cherry devil's food, vanilla, strawberry...?

Ok this is gonna sound weird....but I don't like cake 😂 the only cake I like is carrot or like a rhubarb cake...and no worries ...a cake isn't necessary... I've never liked cake ....I do love pie and cookies 😉

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2019, 02:21:39 AM »

[*snips*]

Ok this is gonna sound weird....but I don't like cake 😂 the only cake I like is carrot or like a rhubarb cake...and no worries ...a cake isn't necessary... I've never liked cake ....I do love pie and cookies 😉

Hmmm... I could do carrot cake. I like carrot cake. Or I could put a candle in a strawberry-rhubarb tartlet and put the treasure chest cake’s flavor up for vote in the chat. :lol:

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 09:21:55 PM »

[*snips*]

Hmmm... I could do carrot cake. I like carrot cake. Or I could put a candle in a strawberry-rhubarb tartlet and put the treasure chest cake’s flavor up for vote in the chat. :lol:

I will be happy with anything ...haha or nothing .... because PONIES!!! 😁.... yes delicious delicious carrot cake ...and delicious rhubarb nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal