Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

New collector doll She-Ra for Power-Con

(1/2) > >>

DreamvalleyMLP:
Another huge collector doll She-Ra is on the way, exclusive to Power Con apparently. Man, these are so amazing! I'm tempted to get the first one (in the classic style), and now there's a Starburst version planned as well... Too bad they didn't opt for Catra though - Mattel showcased her, but for some reason they went for Starburst.

Does anyone have the first one, from 2016? Was she worth the investment?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Prototype Catra from 2016:

LNS:
She looks pretty fabulous.  :) I love that she has hand options like the one from 2016 does. So neat.

Will be honest I still don't understand the crown thing that frames her face. It seems odd somehow. Maybe in another year or two Catra and even others will be released? It would be really fun to see more characters from She-Ra appear in this style.

heftysmurf76:
LOVE these dolls, I wish they'd make the others so badly!!!
I have the 2016 doll and she was worth teh investment for sure, she's gone up quite a bit in value, I'd NEVER sell her tho!!

Galactica:
I was so happy to see that Power Con gal!  It gives me hope they may eventually make Catra :D

I only wish they had done Catra for Power Con rather than Starburst Shera. 

Nemesis:
Ooh! *o* Any chance she could show up in one of Mattel’s online stores? I don’t want to resort to Ebay prices if I don’t have to. XP

I have the first doll from 2016, and she’s gorgeous! Her packaging is really fantastic, too—I still haven’t had the heart to remove her from it. :P

I wish Mattel would release an entire collector-aimed line of these dolls, like they did with MOTU Classics. Maybe if the new Netflix series does well, it’ll stir up some nostalgia/interest?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version