TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

No Longer Actively Collecting

(1/4) > >>

MLPgal13:
Collecting ponies filled a void in my heart for many many years. Collecting them, hunting them and owning them gave me moments of joy that I desperately needed. I will always be MLPgal however, long story short, I've massed quite a collection that I'd like to sell off as I am no longer an active collector. However, Selling them one at a time on eBay seems very time consuming and honestly the eBay fees have totally gotten out of hand in my opinion.

I am sure this question has been asked time and time again but I really would like to know everyone's opinion on the best way to sell these off. I will be keep some of my harder to find and my most loved ponies but I literally have hundreds to sell off. 

banditpony:
I think it depends what you want. Unload them quick, or make the most back.

eBay in the end has the best exposure/ most buyers and probably is the fastest.

Otherwise another popular option is Facebook?

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
In addition to eBay and Facebook, you can also sell here on the Arena!

Loa:
Totally here at the Arena! You will know the buyers, and there are no fees!

freezestime:
Idk if this is what exactly you're asking but if you're looking to sell them efficiently, you could group some together either by year, colour, mould, ect or it could be going through someone's wish list and offering a bundle to them, having someone else go through your list and coming to an agreement, or messaging you to ask which ponies you have and deciding on a bundle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version