collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is this a new eBay thing? Can't see items as seller anymore... :(  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I haven't sold on eBay for a long time, so I don't know if this is one of their "improvements" they keep trying to make.  My frustration right now is that I can't see my sold auctions either lumped together by buyer (I had one person buy several items, but they were not grouped as such) or as basic information to see if the buyer left feedback.  I know you used to have these options, or at least they used to do this...

Is that changed or do I need to change a setting?  I am so unfamiliar with what it is now, I honestly don't know.  What I need I don't seem to have and what is there is so awkward to try to work with. :/

Thanks.
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Is this a new eBay thing? Can't see items as seller anymore... :(
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 10:21:51 PM »
Go into My eBay and click on the selling tab ("All Selling").  Look for a bit of text near the top that says something like "Switch back to classic view".  It will be very small and inconspicuous.  If you find it, you can switch back to the "traditional" POV instead of the new "bubble space" one.  The traditional POV has the sold items below all your current items.

Hope that helps!  If you're already in the classic view then I'm not sure of a solution.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 05:33:20 AM »
I was going to suggest the same as LadyMoondancer. I much prefer the old "classic" view personally  :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 05:52:24 AM »
I was going to suggest the same as LadyMoondancer. I much prefer the old "classic" view personally  :awake:

Ditto. I wonder how many other people agree. The new format is too large and hard to work with. I have to keep switching to the classic view whenever I do something which is annoying.

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 07:17:07 PM »
I was looking for something like that, but I may have missed it.  I'll look again.  Thanks! :)
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal