collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Starglow OBSESSION  (Read 2558 times)

Offline KittyPinkDreams

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Starglow OBSESSION
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 03:28:19 PM »
She's very cute! I only have three G1 ponies. She's one of them :p

Nice choose for the start of the G1 Ponies!!

Post Merge: March 18, 2019, 03:32:00 PM

She is beautiful. I have three and just sold a fourth I got hold of, I think I regret it a little bit! She’s my favourite ever pony too and was my favourite as a kid! Your collection is beautiful. Also there is a MOC Starglow on eBay at the moment but it’s really overpriced!g

Yes you can relate to the army. I couldnt gell these. The only way id sell them is for my doggy. If she had a huge vet bill. Or she needs food and I had no other way to turn. :) I did see the UK MOC Starglow. Your right price is was to high. Its almost $500CND. The card is damaged.

Post Merge: March 18, 2019, 03:35:34 PM

sweet pic :-) do ya still let 'em soak up the sun a bit so they are your night light??

that is always the fun feature of those MLP :-)

Atm They are all in bins. They look so cool when they all glow. Ever with the others in the set. I need to get my blacklights outta storage oneday and get photos! They are so fun. Id love it is Basic fun would do them. Id freak out!!! I think so many peoole would love it also!!! At the prices these are going for. The most i paid is $50. Thats for the one with the cut mane and tail. I just couldnt let her go. She screamed me!!!

Post Merge: March 18, 2019, 03:38:50 PM

I feel it's about time to show my small army of Starglows. She is a pony I had a s a child. I still clearly remember going into the toy store in the mall. I think it was called Toys On Wheels. My mom took all 4 from the pegs and asked me which one I wanted. I remeber remember having a hard time picking. But clearly Starglow just screamed at myself and my mom.  :blush:

My biggest dreams now is to get a MOC Starglow. Okay bigger dreams is MOC from America, Canada, UK and Spain.  :lookround:

Here is a photo of my beloved girls

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks everyone! These gals are such a gem. Plus they are all different. This is one set that will never 2 sets will be the same! If you want a variation of a pony. Show N Glow set is the way to go!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:38:50 PM by KittyPinkDreams »

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
Re: Starglow OBSESSION
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2019, 06:02:42 AM »
Beautiful! Which one is your childhood one?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal