collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Washington State ponies: toy show tomorrow (3/23)!  (Read 949 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Washington State ponies: toy show tomorrow (3/23)!
« on: March 22, 2019, 06:12:55 PM »
Tomorrow is the Washington State Toy Show in Puyallup WA (at the Washington State Fair and Events Center, 110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371, open 10 to 4).  I'll be vending there, and there may be other vendors there selling ponies based on the blurb on their website! 

Maybe in the future we can use this event as the basis of a "car boot sale" style meetup, like some people vend in the hall and others bring a bin of ponies to trade outside the event.  :P  I know it's kind of short notice for this year . . . but do come by and say hi if you check it out!  I'll be in booth E9 near the concessions!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Washington State ponies: toy show tomorrow (3/23)!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 08:00:45 PM »
I wish I could go! I live in this city. But I work tomorrow. :cry:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 08:16:15 PM by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 01:01:08 AM »
Oh, I tried to talk my husband into getting a vending spot there as birthday present, but he wanted to buy me a Kindle instead. :rolleyes: Absolutely no sense of priorities. But I guess that was actually for the best if you're going to be there repping the pink aisle, wouldn't want to impact your sales. ;) It would have been nice to see you again though! I'll try harder to come next year if you want to make an event of it!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 07:40:03 AM »
Definitely come next year, BlushingBlue!  We need more Pink Aisle representation!

So, my toy show experience:  it was great!  Going into it I wasn't sure how many "girls toys collectors" would be shopping, but it turns out . . . quite a lot!  Plus a lot of little girls!  I easily made my $40 table fee back.  I sold a lot of G4s (little girls) and large items that tend to be harder to move online due to shipping, like Build A Bear plushies and playsets.  Also sold huge talking / blinking Twilight Sparkle and large talking Princess Celestia, which similarly would have been hard to ship.

There was one other booth that was devoted to 80s "girls" (mostly) toys, with tons of My Little Pony.  There were also lots of booths with a few G1 ponies sprinkled in among other stuff.  Definitely worth it to go as a buyer!

Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 02:28:05 PM »
glad to hear it was a great time!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal