collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: This Week's Brag: Zecora EQG and Other Pony Things!  (Read 718 times)

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
This Week's Brag: Zecora EQG and Other Pony Things!
« on: March 26, 2019, 04:55:53 PM »
This lovely Tuesday morning I hit the usual antique and thrift stores, and found a few pony and LPS things!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Zecora EQG, one of the few EQG dolls I actually did want! I found her buried in a box of Barbies at one of our local thrift stores. Unfortunately she's missing almost all of her accessories, but she's in lovely condition otherwise. I'm so excited to finally have this girl in my collection!

Another one of the talking Princess Celestia ponies, of which I already have one but couldn't resist picking her up because of how I found her. I accidentally found her when I was moving stuff in a bin and set something on top of her button. Suddenly I hear 'I AM A PRINCESS' (or something similar to that), recognized it as one of her voice lines and was like 'OH!' I hurried up and dug her out hehe. She's in pretty good shape, but her hair is butchered. Perhaps a customization/rehairing prospect?

Found this RBD headband for $0.50

Some brushes found in a bag of odds and ends! I don't know which pony either of them came with, but I'm going to bet that the orange one was from a Toola-Roola. I could be wrong but she has a brush symbol, so >u<

Two more McD's pony mask-sunglass things, RBD and Rarity.

Annnd a couple neat non-pony things! I found this cool LPS magnet playset thing for $2.00 at Salvation Army and couldn't pass it up. It's in awesome condition, it's so unique, and I'm almost 100% certain everything was still there. There are a LOT of little magnets. Also one little LPS food item (hay, I think) that was included in a bag of goodies I got from a local thrift store.

Lastly, and again, non-pony, I got a bunch of little Pokemon, also included in the same bag I got the LPS food thing from! I don't really collect Pokemon stuff but I'm a casual fan of it so I figured why not? I don't know what these are from and I'm a little intimidated to try and search for them amidst what I'm sure will be thousands of Pokemon figurines, but I did identify the Pokemon for anyone curious. From left to right: Politoed, Torchic, Lickitung, Oshawott, Lombre, Mantyke.

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: This Week's Brag: Zecora EQG and Other Pony Things!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 05:56:17 PM »
Nice finds! Zecora is cute. The orange brush definitely came with Toola Roola, it's from one of her McDonald's releases :mrgreen:

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: This Week's Brag: Zecora EQG and Other Pony Things!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »
I didn't know they had done my fav G4 pony (Zecora) into an Equestria doll.  :lovey:  What a cool find in the wild. Congrats on so many other items too. You have had a great week :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal