collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tumblr help  (Read 847 times)

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Tumblr help
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:24:13 AM »
I would like to be able to post pics here, but am having trouble doing so. I most recently tried to use Tumblr again to add pics here, but I was unsuccessful :( Any tips? I am using the mobile app.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
Re: Tumblr help
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 03:28:46 AM »
what specifically do you need tips with? if you're on the app, once you upload a picture, you can press and hold when a picture is open and it should come up with some options. "share photo" gives you the direct image URL you need to embed images here, at least on android. will upload and grab a pic to show if you want?

ok, some pics to show what i mean: holding and pressing gives me these options, share photo gives you the direct url (for this picture it's https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e2bb450cb7986dda9c777951309b983/tumblr_poiaj60HyX1r2hwbn_1280.jpg)
Spoiler
the little paper airplane icon on the bottom gives you similar options, but it copies the post link, not the image URL
if it prompts you on what to share with, it's just "copy to clipboard" or a similar link
Spoiler

then you can embed the image e.g.

not sure what it's like on iOS, but you should be able to open the blog in a browser and copy the link from there worst case scenario?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 03:37:24 AM by bladed »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal