Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello from Belgium!

(1/2) > >>

Miss Chicabips:
Hi everyone, I am so happy to become a member of the Arena! I  am Miss Chacabips from Belgium,  33 years old and have three wonderfully funny and beautiful small boys, aged 6, 4 and 1. They are the love of my love, together with my husband who is the sweetest on earth I think.

I got into collecting a few months ago, when I talked to someone who had sold her entire collection of ponies. I had just planned a trip to the thrift store to donate my childhood collection (baby Ruby and Sapphire with jewels, two nurses with hat, Highlights, Nightglider and many others that would now be considered valuable).

Her story made me realize I could sell them to stay at home with baby longer but in the end I spent more on ponies I adored on Facebook than earning from the sales :-).

I only collect G1 but am seriousy planning to stop collecting... let's see how that works out!  :biggrin:

Sweet greetings from Belgium!  :)

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! Happy to hear that you did not take your ponies to the thrift shop!

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! It sounds like you have started off with a nice collection :) Enjoy your stay here, I'll see you around!

kiwimlp:
Hi Miss Chacabips :wave:

I love your story about how you started collecting. Thank goodness you didn't give your rare ponies away (and childhood ones at that, which are always more special for sentimental reasons).  I hope you enjoy the Arena and keep adding to your herd :lovey:

glitterball:
Welcome to the Arena!  :frolic: :cheer:
What an amazing collection of rare ponies you have!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version