collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rare ponies on eBay?  (Read 61645 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Rare ponies on eBay?
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2019, 03:24:24 PM »
Someone on Ebay just listed a MOC sugarberry with that sellers pics and a low buy it now, and their from china. So watch out people

Thanks for the warning PrincessTiffy. I hope we don't see more of the seller's pics stolen to sell items.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2019, 04:02:24 PM »
Did anyone else see that lot of about 20 ponies that had Diamond dreams and maybe one or two other semi htf ponies that was bid up to over $500? It was ending around the same time as these MOC ponies. I didn't see what it actually went for. It came with a few common incomplete playsets and with some accessories too so my though was huh..maybe there is a cup or comb in there that is worth some crazy amount of money lol. I should have messaged Chip at the time to see what she thought  :lol: I literally know nothing about accessories..I feel like it was ridiculously overpriced for the condition of the actual ponies though...maybe I'm just completely out of the loop on the current prices  :shocked:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2019, 04:50:59 PM »
Did anyone else see that lot of about 20 ponies that had Diamond dreams and maybe one or two other semi htf ponies that was bid up to over $500? It was ending around the same time as these MOC ponies. I didn't see what it actually went for. It came with a few common incomplete playsets and with some accessories too so my though was huh..maybe there is a cup or comb in there that is worth some crazy amount of money lol. I should have messaged Chip at the time to see what she thought  :lol: I literally know nothing about accessories..I feel like it was ridiculously overpriced for the condition of the actual ponies though...maybe I'm just completely out of the loop on the current prices  :shocked:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-G1-Lot-/192846606454?hash=item2ce68db076%3Ag%3A9EEAAOSwz4xcfcUf&nma=true&si=KR5sX7AHVuLE1FOwkFAFtcpY99s%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
That?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2019, 06:50:28 PM »
Whoa. Is that a record? Has a single pony (MIB or otherwise)?!

I know some Nirvana's have gone $5,000 and up
Man, $5,000!

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2019, 06:57:22 PM »
Whoa. Is that a record? Has a single pony (MIB or otherwise)?!

I know some Nirvana's have gone $5,000 and up
Man, $5,000!

Yeah, there's some Nirvanas on eBay that are like $8000 AUD, like a Greek Moonstone and some others I can't recall.
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline blondee1982

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2019, 10:17:51 PM »
Wow!! That is a huge lot of ponies!! I don't think that was the one I saw, there was definitely not that many... with that being said I think this is the highest I have seen lots going for though in a long time, wonderful for sellers!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-G1-Lot-/192846606454?hash=item2ce68db076%3Ag%3A9EEAAOSwz4xcfcUf&nma=true&si=KR5sX7AHVuLE1FOwkFAFtcpY99s%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
That?

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2019, 02:35:15 AM »
Wow!! That is a huge lot of ponies!! I don't think that was the one I saw, there was definitely not that many... with that being said I think this is the highest I have seen lots going for though in a long time, wonderful for sellers!

That's the only lot I see over $400 with diamond dreams. Maybe you remember the wrong pony?
(I put in "my little pony" , sold (arranged by end date), and with a price over $400)

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline blondee1982

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2019, 06:45:24 AM »
It is possible! I was pretty tired that morning  :lol: I just remember thinking the one I saw was way too high for ponies with missing tails, haircuts and ink on them. I'm still shocked at some of those MOC bids..unreal! Wish I was rich so I could spends thousands on ponies too!  :biggrin:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2019, 04:43:41 PM »
Someone on Ebay just listed a MOC sugarberry with that sellers pics and a low buy it now, and their from china. So watch out people

Thanks for the warning PrincessTiffy. I hope we don't see more of the seller's pics stolen to sell items.

Ponyfan

Yeah, that's a good heads up. I have experienced that kind of scam before, and it's not fun. Also it should be reported to ebay. Hopefully they'll take it down. It's not the first time that's happened with sellers from China and it's a worrying trend that they've done it with these since it means they have lots of material to work with.

I looked at all the ended prices for the first time just now. Pretty much everything sold for more than it normally would. I wonder what that will do for MIP prices. I hope it just lures out more people listing ponies MIP and doesn't just warp the prices forever, since there's still a lot more to come from these people.

Powder sold for almost $300 which surprised me. I was watching her. I wasn't going to pay even close to that. Mass bidding madness O.o.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:47:32 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2019, 05:12:45 PM »
The only good thing is that when scammers are from China . . . it's kind of obvious they're scammers.  Any G1 item from China is instantly going to make me suspicious, even a loose pony . . . let alone a MOC pony.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2019, 11:54:38 PM »
Heads up, the seller is listing MO MIP Tux n' Tails and MO MIP Mommy and Baby.
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2019, 04:30:59 AM »
Heads up, the seller is listing MO MIP Tux n' Tails and MO MIP Mommy and Baby.

Am I the only one who finds that name for the mum and baby really irritating?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »
This sellers new terms is worrying. Release an address of NPBs? Blocked for asking questions between certain times. WTF?

Online Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2019, 11:26:22 AM »
I think the seller has been spammed with a lot of questions that drives him crazy. Which I can imagine since a lot of people want a piece of this collection. But the question of the time zone puzzles me a bit. It looks like no one can ask with the risk of getting blocked because of that.

Offline Perikoala

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2019, 11:29:59 AM »
This sellers new terms is worrying. Release an address of NPBs? Blocked for asking questions between certain times. WTF?

Yeah, like, how do those non US people dare to bother him during their time zone? Geez! :nuts:

Seems like anything but bidding is reason enough for them to block. They will loose a lot of customers...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:34:03 AM by Perikoala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal