collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show us your collection! 2019 thread :D  (Read 5182 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Show us your collection! 2019 thread :D
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2019, 05:35:59 AM »
Ok, so home at the moment, so took some photos.

Almost all my G3 ponies and G2 ponies plus playsets are in storage in the attic, and I warn you, this is an ongoing battle between space and pony invasion :) All my backcards and such are also in a separate place and so are the Dream Beauties and Hushabye, which I couldn't get to to photograph.

The MIP items live in the three top cupboards. Most of them are not visible though :)
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The top of the Jem cabinet which is a mix of ponies, MIP ponies, and Jem stuff in box.

The top of the wardrobe and the shelf - the ponies at the front are mint upgrades. Excuse my clothing. There are a bunch of newborn twins and their accessories bagged up in the twin boxes behind. If you squint you MIGHT see Noodles poking his nose out :) I have too many twins. Just generally. But I love them :D  Ponies on the top shelf are all Nirvana or variants of some kind - from Euro Speedy to Peru and Greek Medley to a bunch of NC ponies. One of my Starglows is also there. The other is in the cupboard...ah, and the deflocks, except Fifi, who appears in another image.

Shelf in the cupboard over the sink has MIP and upgrade overspill. Shouldn't be on its side, gave up trying to persuade my PC it wanted to keep it flipped.

Top of the wardrobe. There are a bunch of MIP things in here, in boxes, wrapped in bubblewrap, etc. You might make out some MOC TAF ponies at the top lying down. Starflash & Star Gleamer in UK boxes <3. And some HQG1C :D

Top two shelves of the main pony cupboard. See how many you can identify.

Next shelves down :) Some likely characters at the front of the bottom left shelf. Top right hand shelf is Nirvana - mostly Italy, at the front largely Brazilian. Bottom has half of the babies. All my different Baby Mischiefs live there too :)

Some duplication here, but very bottom shelf houses the rest of the babies/newborns/teenies (not in the box in the wardrobe) and on the right are variations, upgrades, and also now retros. Baby Sea Ponies used to be there but now they are wrapped in a box under the sink so no longer visible.

I inherited the cabinet from my grandfather. All my SS ponies and wingers live inside of it. All the flutters inside have wings, though most are repaired wings rather than undamaged. But they are original wings, not repros.

Some of the G4 live in front of them. And there's deflock Fifi.

On top of the bookcase. I may have mentioned that I love flutters in their boxes <3 I would love more but I am picky and like the UK box art style better.

The adult Sea Ponies live by the sink, but right now my sink is a bit chaotic having just come back from London and so I don't have a fresh picture. Can't find the old one either at the moment. So just imagine a sea pony shaped photo somewhere here :)

...I did warn you :D I call the pony cupboard the tardis, because somehow I keep fitting ponies into it...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
Re: Show us your collection! 2019 thread :D
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2019, 09:04:04 AM »
Okay bear with me because my collection is spread all over my room (my room is tiny, I can barely fit my bed and desk let alone cupboards ahaha). Also it's somewhat  disorganized until I find a better way to display some things >u<

Spoiler

The G1/G2/G3 shelf! The shelves are separated out by generation. G1s/G2s (currently no G2 ponies, just a singular sad accessory) are on the first two shelves, G3s on the next two, and accessories/fakies on the very bottom. The top of the bookshelf is where I currently store all my plushies but as you can see, it's getting a bit crowded up there. I think I might have to store some of my other collectables in order to make space for the plushie invasion that's slowly been happening over the last few months. I should also note that my sister's ponies are mixed in with my herd so not all of them are mine, hehe!

A few more pics of the shelves.

The misc pony stuff section, the G3 pony charms hanging on the inside of the book shelf, and the bucket o' McD's ponies!

My G4s currently reside on the shelf unit over my desk, and three crates hung on the wall next to my desk (ignore my katana, which is peeking out from another shelf. Oops!). Sorry for the terrible picture quality!

And finally, some of my other toys/fakies/LPS are on this random cute shelf thingy next to my desk.

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal