Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Show me your Sylvanians!

(1/6) > >>

Broken Irishwoman:
I think I may have mentioned that they are my new obsession. :P So I would like to see yours! Your collection, your picture set-ups, or show me your latest addition! Anything!

These are mine! Please excuse the lack of clever backgrounds and stuff, I took all these hasty pictures in my enthusiasm. I'm having way too much fun setting them up in different settings! :frolic: The hedgehog family is one of my latest additions, so sadly they are missing in most pictures; I took them before I had the hedgehogs. Which is a shame because they secretly are my favourites at the moment (together with the supermarket owners). :heart: And yes, the ravioli doubles as biscuits for now. My collection is still small. :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ragamuffin:
I don't have any accessories or playsets yet, but here are my last two big purchases! They're older families I really wanted, and they came out to be around $40 each... oops!

Broken Irishwoman:
They are just too precious! Thanks for sharing! :D

Strawberrysweets:
I know I have a rabbit with tent, a rabbit with a baby stroller and I think a squirrel family but they have been paked away a few years ago.
And a vhs somewhere.

Noasar:
Ah I love Sylvanians! I had the restaurant playset as a kid and adored it. Can’t wait to see all of your collections!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version