collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Direct : new Pokemon games! Sword / Shield  (Read 45986 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Direct : new Pokemon games! Sword / Shield
« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2019, 05:18:22 PM »
I’m really enjoying these games! :D Although, the lack of postgame is a little disappointing (we’ll probably get that next year, when they release the inevitable special editions of Sword and Shield)...

Pokemon Helmet.  Or if they're going with the "S" theme, Pokemon Sabaton.   :P

Lol, you’re assuming they’ll only make one “third” game, like in the old days... Let’s face it, we’re getting Pokemon Shining!Sword and Pokemon Stalwart!Shield. ;)

Glad I wasn't the only one who found the constant snowing a bit of a nuisance!

And Nemesis, sure, I can get you both of those as well! What's your FC?

Yay! ^_^ My FC is: SW-2979-6273-2495

I have all the Pokemon you mentioned ready to trade. :) Anything else you’re after? I have most of the competitive HA Pokemon, if you want a Moxie Gyarados or Regenerator Mareanie. :)
Added! :)

I've never really tried competitive battling, but if you have any spare I'd love to take one off your hands and give it a shot! Either would be appreciated. Is there anything else I can get you?

By the way, would it be okay if I added in a trade back for my Swirlix? I was going to trade one over to Harmonie to trigger the evolution, but mine went AWOL on me (still haven't found it - not in the nurseries, jobs or boxes).

I’ll get a few HA Pokemon ready for you. :) And sure, I can tradeback your Swirlix, no problem. Mind if I do the same for my Spritzee?
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2019, 06:08:45 PM »
Nemesis: Yes, I would appreciate a Riolu!

Sora: You traded me a Swirlix. I thought that was what we were planning, but if that might have been a mistake and I have the one you were talking about I can give it back.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2019, 07:22:13 PM »
Nemesis: Yes, I would appreciate a Riolu!

Sora: You traded me a Swirlix. I thought that was what we were planning, but if that might have been a mistake and I have the one you were talking about I can give it back.

Sure thing! Go ahead and add my FC, and we can get a trade set up. :)
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2019, 09:25:43 AM »
Nemesis, By all means! Are there any mores Pokes you're after? Otherwise, should I send fodder for the others?

Harmonie, no, it's okay, I had 2 Swirlix but one has apparently disappeared or found a great hiding spot in the game.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 03, 2019, 06:12:40 PM »
Nemesis, By all means! Are there any mores Pokes you're after? Otherwise, should I send fodder for the others?

Let’s see... It seems the last Pokedex entries I have missing are:
Turtonator
Mawile
Escavalier
Scraggy
Rufflet
Stonjourner
and... Zacian on tradeback. :)

Also, I have a spare Swirlix and Whipped Dream, if you’d just like one of mine?

I managed to catch a Passimian in a max raid, so don’t worry about that. :) Aside from the ones I listed, you can just send fodder.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:27:07 AM by Nemesis »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 04, 2019, 08:04:17 AM »
I can get you all of those, save for Escavalier who would be tradeback like Zacian. I've also got my Swirlix ready, but thank you! Feel free to set up a trade when you see me online next or whenever is convenient for you!

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 04, 2019, 10:02:24 AM »
I can get you all of those, save for Escavalier who would be tradeback like Zacian. I've also got my Swirlix ready, but thank you! Feel free to set up a trade when you see me online next or whenever is convenient for you!

Tradeback Escavalier is fine. ^_^ When are you usually on?

EDIT: Oh, and don’t we need to work out a code? I hate how dysfunctional the new trading system is. >_<;
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:54:39 AM by Nemesis »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2019, 07:45:55 AM »
I'm online between 3-13 GMT time. Just let me know roughly what time I can find you on, because I'm swapping between 3 different games right now :P

As for codes, how about 5587? I think that was the random number me and Harmonie used.

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2019, 07:51:52 AM »
I'm online between 3-13 GMT time. Just let me know roughly what time I can find you on, because I'm swapping between 3 different games right now :P

As for codes, how about 5587? I think that was the random number me and Harmonie used.

Got it! I started up a trade with that code, since I saw you online on Pokemon Sword. :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:54:01 AM by Nemesis »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2019, 11:05:12 AM »
Thanks again, Nemesis and Harmonie! Finally completed the dex and got my shiny charm :D

By the way, if anyone here has Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, let me know - just remembered that I'm nearly finished with that one too (it's mostly a case of trade backs there, I don't want to import Gengars and the like from Pogo).

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2019, 02:04:11 PM »
I have Let’s go Eevee, I’m in the middle of fighting Mewtwo at the moment and I don’t know which Pokemon I need.

But I’ll do trade backs.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 10:38:38 PM by bright rabbit 1 »

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2019, 07:53:26 PM »
Thanks again, Nemesis and Harmonie! Finally completed the dex and got my shiny charm :D

By the way, if anyone here has Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, let me know - just remembered that I'm nearly finished with that one too (it's mostly a case of trade backs there, I don't want to import Gengars and the like from Pogo).

Congrats! :D Getting the Shiny Charm is always so exciting!

I can absolutely help with Let’s Go, if you’d like? I have a complete dex already, but I’m happy to help with tradebacks. ^_^

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #297 on: January 09, 2020, 09:40:44 AM »
Last post was so long ago...?! Geez, time flies...

Anyway, the new Pokemon Direct was today, showing off two new expansions for Sword and Shield. Thoughts?

Spoiler
I still haven't bought either game and I don't know if I will, but the expansions seem okay I guess? The new Galarian/Gigantamax or whatever formes are pretty cool. I like how Articuno and Zapdos look, and Klara and Avery look fun.

I'm anxious to see the fan response though...  :lookround: I'm glad they didn't announce Diamond and Pearl remakes or anything. People were SO mad about Sword and Shield being mediocre and ugly to look at, and then they turn around saying they want new games already this year? :rolleyes:

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 09, 2020, 10:56:35 AM »
I KNEW they'd do this, I just knew it. x)

I'd love to see some Diamond/Pearl remakes, but yeah, now's not the time, considering how things went with Sword/Shield. I wonder how many more "expansion packs" they'll release for SwSh...

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #299 on: January 09, 2020, 11:59:38 AM »
I bought Shield on Christmas and haven't finished it. I don't mind having a DLC. I usually don't buy the second game in the generation anyway, so this being less expensive will help.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal