collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Direct : new Pokemon games! Sword / Shield  (Read 46245 times)

Offline StayGoldPonyboy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Direct : new Pokemon games! Sword / Shield
« Reply #300 on: January 09, 2020, 04:26:32 PM »
I’m really excited about the DLC tbh, because it’s actual DLC and not “the rest of the game you already bought” and they’ll be adding the new pokemon as a free update so you can get them even if you don’t buy the DLC! The new characters are cool and I’m really excited for the Galarian legendary birds! Zapdos looks rad, I’m thinking it’ll be electric/ground.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 09, 2020, 05:44:41 PM »
I'm excited too!

I have Shield and since my birthday is in February I will get the expansion for sure!

Also I am enjoying the raid den update too.  :)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2020, 07:34:51 AM »
Just got Shield, it’s gotta update, then I’m ordering a digital copy of Sword.

I couldn’t get a female starter of the water Pokemon.  :cry:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 03:22:18 AM by bright rabbit 1 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2020, 09:15:59 AM »
For Christmas, I bought a Switch and both games and had it shipped to my mom's house. One game for me, one for my sister.
I left it all in NY when I came back here. I kinda wish i brough it back with me since I am stuck in my apartment till further notice with nothing to do.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 11, 2020, 11:17:12 AM »
Anyone want to do trade backs? I’ve got a Machoke and I really want Machamp.

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2020, 07:04:13 AM »
I have Sword and I got a female Scorbunny. I can breed her if anyone would like to trade starter pokemon!

I finally finished up Pokemon Ultra Sun so I can transfer my pokemon up to Home / Sword. But then I realized I am missing 3 pokemon from my Alola Pokedex. With the GTS on the 3DS versions closing on Feb 24, it seems unlikely I'll be able to get them. Does anyone have spare Gamestop cards with the codes for Shiny Poipole, Magearna and Zeraora? I have 99% completion on my Alola Pokedex, argh! I can trade legendaries Ho-Oh, Moltress and Cobalion that I caught in the ultra wormholes.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2020, 11:27:19 AM »
I have Sword and I got a female Scorbunny. I can breed her if anyone would like to trade starter pokemon!

I finally finished up Pokemon Ultra Sun so I can transfer my pokemon up to Home / Sword. But then I realized I am missing 3 pokemon from my Alola Pokedex. With the GTS on the 3DS versions closing on Feb 24, it seems unlikely I'll be able to get them. Does anyone have spare Gamestop cards with the codes for Shiny Poipole, Magearna and Zeraora? I have 99% completion on my Alola Pokedex, argh! I can trade legendaries Ho-Oh, Moltress and Cobalion that I caught in the ultra wormholes.

Checked to Pokemon.com website it says about GTS

Communication Trading — GTS   △   Information viewed via the PGL website cannot be viewed after closure, but this function itself does not use the PGL, so it can continue to be used for the time being.

Offline ShugarGlider

• View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #307 on: March 01, 2020, 05:13:28 PM »

Communication Trading — GTS   △   Information viewed via the PGL website cannot be viewed after closure, but this function itself does not use the PGL, so it can continue to be used for the time being.

Oh good!!! I just checked in my copy of Ultra Sun and it seems like GTS is still working in the festival plaza. Meanwhile I just beat the story mode in Sword and I'm working on completing my Galar Pokédex. I am happy to do trades and trade-backs. I am staying away from the Surprise Trades because I do not want my save file to get corrupted by hacked pokemon. I hope Nintendo implements a system like GTS in Sword and Shield at some point.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 02, 2020, 09:29:23 AM »

Oh good!!! I just checked in my copy of Ultra Sun and it seems like GTS is still working in the festival plaza. Meanwhile I just beat the story mode in Sword and I'm working on completing my Galar Pokédex. I am happy to do trades and trade-backs. I am staying away from the Surprise Trades because I do not want my save file to get corrupted by hacked pokemon. I hope Nintendo implements a system like GTS in Sword and Shield at some point.

Pokemon Home app will have GTS, I don’t know when.

I’m breeding my Grokie and Sooble (think that’s how you spell their names. I don’t know when they will get the eggs or when they hatch. I really need Scorebunny so that I’ve got all the starters.

I also think I’ve got Pokemon who need to be traded with items that I will do trade backs with.

Offline ShugarGlider

• View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #309 on: March 09, 2020, 01:47:37 PM »

Pokemon Home app will have GTS, I don’t know when.

I’m breeding my Grokie and Sooble (think that’s how you spell their names. I don’t know when they will get the eggs or when they hatch. I really need Scorebunny so that I’ve got all the starters.

I also think I’ve got Pokemon who need to be traded with items that I will do trade backs with.

Ride your bike around in the wild area and eggs will hatch quickly! I'm not sure how to add friends to my Switch but I will figure it out. I'll PM you to figure out a day/time to do trades.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #310 on: March 09, 2020, 02:38:59 PM »
Hey guys, have you heard about the unbeatable champion Leon and his unbeatable Charizard?  :P

I enjoyed Sword / Shield but they could have done a couple more passes with the story and characters.  Hop was such a weird character because he's constantly boasting, like Gary / Blue, but he's also framed as your best friend?  I think he would have been more relatable if he'd been insecure from the beginning, then gradually built up his confidence after getting a couple gym badges, THEN got down on himself after Bede creamed him.  As it was I just kept wishing Bede or Marnie were my rival.

The handholding was also SO prevalent in this game (also mostly facilitated by Hop, which was another reason it was hard to sympathize with him later--sorry Hop).  Sun/Moon was pretty bad about this too, but this game really took it to the next level.

I liked a lot of the new Pokemon though, which is the main reason I play Pokemon, so I still had fun. :P
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #311 on: March 10, 2020, 08:56:01 PM »
I honestly enjoyed this game a bit more, and for once there really wasn't an "evil team" per say... just a group that were pest that slowed you down a bit... I do feel like there was not true villain as Rose and his assistant believed what their end goal was for the good of the region but they went a little too far..

I wonder what the expansions will bring lol other than more pokemon

Right now I'm just shiny hunting, I finally got my shiny charm after going on and off the game... so first shiny on my list is Ponyta... and even though I have shinies from other player raids... just something about hatching all those eggs to get the one I want is kind of an accomplishment for me :P
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal