collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello! Question about FS Apple Jack and G4 collection...  (Read 606 times)

Offline Queen Eclipsia

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Hello! Question about FS Apple Jack and G4 collection...
« on: February 22, 2019, 06:20:17 AM »
Hi all. Long time member, just haven't been on in a while. Life has kept me busy. I'm pretty out of the loop and would like to get back to my restoring and collecting of G1's but I will admit I'm pretty rusty when it comes to selling and buying.
So anyway, I did a search on here and all I found was a dead link to a price check archive from 2012.
I currently have a large collection of G4's from when FiM first came out, and this includes all the original FS ponies, including AJ. Is she still valuable? Or hard to find? Has the market already been saturated with FS AJ's?
Also, I am considering selling off my entire G4 collection from the beginnings of the FiM line. First wave BB sets, plushies, crystal sets, Zecora that I paid way too much for when she first came out lol.
Can anyone direct me or help me get started? Any info helps. Apologies if I'm in the wrong place with this post. I truly wasn't sure where the best place to ask for help was. Thanks everyone!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:22:25 AM by Queen Eclipsia »

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! Question about FS Apple Jack and G4 collection...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 07:05:22 AM »
Fashion style Applejack isn’t worth as much as she once was but still worth a little more than the other mane 6 fashion styles.  I always look up the most currant prices by looking up the sold listings on eBay.  Go to the advanced search and mark the “sold” option before searching.   I did that for AJ just now “my little pony applejack fashion style”.  The highest sold where $35 but there was also an auction for a mib that ended with only one bid of $16.

In terms of what is sought after, I’d say any character that isn’t the mane 6 or the princesses.  Especially ponies that only ever received 1 release.

Offline Queen Eclipsia

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! Question about FS Apple Jack and G4 collection...
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 07:35:06 AM »
Fashion style Applejack isn’t worth as much as she once was but still worth a little more than the other mane 6 fashion styles.  I always look up the most currant prices by looking up the sold listings on eBay.  Go to the advanced search and mark the “sold” option before searching.   I did that for AJ just now “my little pony applejack fashion style”.  The highest sold where $35 but there was also an auction for a mib that ended with only one bid of $16.

In terms of what is sought after, I’d say any character that isn’t the mane 6 or the princesses.  Especially ponies that only ever received 1 release.

Thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal