Pony Talk > Pony Corral

G2 prototypes found on eBay!

(1/3) > >>

freezestime:
Hi everyone!

I was browsing G2 on eBay and stumbled upon this gem (can't link but the listing is called Vintage 90s G2 Prototypes my little pony authentic, Hasbro/Kenner super rare HTF)

I would buy it but it's like $500 AUD.

I've posted it on a G2 Facebook page, I've emailed it to the person who runs Lavender Lagoon and I've shown it to the people around me (with varying reactions)

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Neat, but live eBay links that aren't your own aren't allowed here, might wanna edit out the link and just type the name of the listing or something.

freezestime:

--- Quote from: TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on February 20, 2019, 09:09:09 PM ---Neat, but live eBay links that aren't your own aren't allowed here, might wanna edit out the link and just type the name of the listing or something.

--- End quote ---

Whoops, my bad. I'll change it.

Moonbreeze:
I saw your message via my website :)

I have one Ivy head, which is the same as the blue one in the auction. It's pretty cool. The material is a bit different and it is bigger than the regular head.

I would have loved to buy the body loose, but this is a bit too steep for me.

freezestime:

--- Quote from: Moonbreeze on February 21, 2019, 02:59:38 AM ---I saw your message via my website :)

I have one Ivy head, which is the same as the blue one in the auction. It's pretty cool. The material is a bit different and it is bigger than the regular head.

I would have loved to buy the body loose, but this is a bit too steep for me.

--- End quote ---

Maybe the seller will lower the price eventually, all we can really do is keep an eye on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version