Pony Talk > Introductions

Hallo!

(1/2) > >>

Karokauz:
Hello everyone,
I am another finally-managed-to-register-member, and I am entering the arena from Germany. I got rid of my fabulous gigant G1 collection at the age of 13 because I found so many younger children would be much more happier to play with all that ponies than me. Only the sea ponies staied with me because I am a huge fan of sea horses! Now my daughter is four years old. Will I start collecting again? Or will I stay more on the "custom" side? I think so. Crafting is fun! So maybe I will find a lonesome pony on a flea market, keep it for a few weeks (because they are so wonderfully familiar to me!) and sell it after that. Or I will try to give a new look to a used pony together with my daughter. Like this, I can dive a little bit into the pony world again without my family getting annoied. that's my plan.
I hope that fits...? Viele Grüße aus Deutschland!

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

kiwimlp:
Great to have you here Karokauz :wave:  It's nice your daughter is growing to be a pony fan.  You can have lots of fun collecting and customizing with her :cheer:

Enjoy the forums :happy:

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! We have a wonderful customs forum to get you started :) I hope you have fun on the board!

Griffin:
Welcome to the Arena! :)

I got interested in collecting via custom ponies, so it may be a slippery slope... Be warned! :lol:
Enjoy the forums!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version