collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: World's smallest Minty and... ??? *SCREAMS*  (Read 13535 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: World's smallest Minty and... ??? *SCREAMS*
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2019, 09:58:32 AM »
Got all three sets of the World's smallest ponies today! Already sculpted tiny wings for firefly since I can't bring myself to leave her wingless  ^^; Can't wait to paint the wings so she'll look complete

Oh great idea!  Please post pix!

-shrug- I like the Firefly. I think a big problem is people really got their hopes up for an *exact perfect replica*, even though it was pretty obvious the stock photo was a photoshop ^^; I wish they'd make more, too.

It's just so weird - prototyping is so easy now, all they had to do was scan the original and shrink the size- like they obviously did with Glory.  So weird that they picked a fakie mold rather than the original when they had the license and everything.  Ah well.  I sure hope they make more...

In the meantime, these "world's smallest" ponies are pretty awesome.  It would be nice if they figured out how to do unicorns and pegs.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Always tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2019, 10:55:59 AM »
Here's tiny winged Firefly! https://www.instagram.com/p/BxK53o8AJ3H/

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2019, 11:22:03 AM »
Here's tiny winged Firefly! https://www.instagram.com/p/BxK53o8AJ3H/
She turned out awesome! Thank you for sharing the pics, and great job with those micro-wings! :thumb:

My sets have also arrived - one of the lovely surprises I come back to from our holiday (and this one even had lovely packaging - thank you Dream in Plastic! ^^) :) I haven't yet found the appropriate time to open them up (this may sound weird, but I want to enjoy the moment and have time to inspect them :P ), but I snagged a pic of them together with Glory, who has since found a fitting space on my desk ^^ The WS minies will most likely find their places on a doll shelf, I find the idea of my dolls also having ponies too adorable  ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here's a pic of the packaging too, for bonus :) I don't know if it's their regular packaging, or if they have several types and they added this because of the content.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2019, 12:07:03 PM »
-shrug- I like the Firefly. I think a big problem is people really got their hopes up for an *exact perfect replica*, even though it was pretty obvious the stock photo was a photoshop ^^; I wish they'd make more, too.

It's just so weird - prototyping is so easy now, all they had to do was scan the original and shrink the size- like they obviously did with Glory.  So weird that they picked a fakie mold rather than the original when they had the license and everything.  Ah well.  I sure hope they make more...

heh, I must be the only person on the Arena that doesn't think that Firefly looks like a fakie! I think she looks just fine for the price she was sold at. -shrug-

Anyway, moving back on topic ;) Evilunicorn, your Firefly is SO CUTE!!! aaaaaaaaa!!!! She's perfect! :lovey:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2019, 04:35:56 PM »
saw these in person today (at Target)! So adorable.

But had to pass because the Minty (the one I like most) had weird glue issues...

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2019, 07:03:05 PM »
The Target app is showing that the Minty and Firefly set is in "limited stock" in my store. I hope they're still there when I get to the store.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2019, 10:52:51 AM »
I found them at Target also along with the new retro Earth Ponies. :) I noticed some kind of residue on the Minty/Firefly set and Butterscotch/Snuzzle set. I will try to get at least one set as I would love to own them.

Ponyfan

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2019, 04:58:46 PM »
I ordered three from Target's site hoping to get a full set, but I ended up with an extra Cotton Candy set and don't have the Firefly set yet. Oh well, I'll look for them in stores.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2019, 11:28:48 PM »
I found all 3 at my local "mini" Target and they were not where you would expect them to be. They were on the side of an end display unit with random miniature toy stuff in the baking aisle. So here is how I found mine, so hopefully this helps other people find some.

Step 1) Go to Targets website and type in World's Smallest My Little Pony
Step 2) On the right side where it says all the ordering information choose "find other stores" and click the box that says "only show in stock stores"
Step 3) Look for a store that shows some as being in stock or things like "only 2 left"
Step 4) Go to the store listed and you may have to ask an employee where to find them since they were in a weird spot.

On a side note, my mini Target only had "2 left in stock" online but when we went they actually had all 3, so I lucked out.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2019, 12:26:32 PM »
On a side note, my mini Target only had "2 left in stock" online but when we went they actually had all 3, so I lucked out.
Congrats on the lucky find!

Sadly I'm usually the other way round with low stocks: when the system shows something I want as still in stock and I go to the store (or order online), it often turns out that the system was just incorrect and they already sold the stuff and forgot to take it off -_- Happened a number of times already, up to the point that when I find an older item I want shown as "in stock", I already proactively fear this outcome. The worst experience I had with this is when once I visited France, and on the last day almost did a 3-hour trip (and almost skipped part of checking out Paris instead) just to get to a store that was supposed to have 16(!) boxes of a Monster High doll set I wanted. Thankfully I know my luck and requested a store assistant (working in the store where I got the info) to call that store and have one of their assistants put one away for me, and it turned out they didn't have a single one left anymore, despite the system saying they have plenty... tood bad, as it was the Love in Scaris set, it would have been so cool to find it in Paris.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2019, 02:27:56 PM »
I was hoping to find them in the stores because it feels more fun than ordering them. I’m not sure how long I can be patient.  I too have seen them in stock at target only to find it was a mistake. 
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2019, 03:09:09 PM »
Last week my local Target had all 3 of the World's Smallest Ponies sets in stock. They were in the toys area but a few aisles away from the G4 and retro ponies.  I thought they would still be in stock this week but all of the pony sets were gone. :cry: 

Last week my Target app was showing they were in "limted stock" in the stores and out of stock today.

Ponyfan

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2019, 09:33:52 PM »
I want a set of these so bad! I've been checking Target, but with no luck so far. To be fair, I've just recently discovered I was looking in the wrong spot. :P I'll hold out hope for a couple more weeks and then I might just cave and order them online.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2019, 06:49:36 AM »
I want a set of these so bad! I've been checking Target, but with no luck so far. To be fair, I've just recently discovered I was looking in the wrong spot. :P I'll hold out hope for a couple more weeks and then I might just cave and order them online.

Do you have the Target app on your phone? Mine showed me the aisle number that the World's Smallest Ponies were on. :) My Target was keeping the World's Smallest toys on an endcap until they restocked the new wave of sets. 

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal