Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

I Caved In...

(1/5) > >>

Broken Irishwoman:
And now there's no way back! :yikes:

So a while ago I posted that I really liked Sylvanian Families, but that they are too expensive for me to collect. Yet somehow (despite costing €25 :crazy: ) these made it into my house... :lookround:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AND NOW I NEED THEM ALL.  :freak: :whoa: What is it with these? Why are they so incredibly adorable? I also bought a chocolat rabbit baby with the cutest little bed, and I've been drooling over the Sylvanian section at the toystore all afternoon... Anybody else with this problem? :P

Leave a Whisper:
My daughter has golden retriever puppies. Super cute!

Miniature Sheep:
Ooh, they're so cute! :heart: I've come dangerously close to collecting Sylvanian Families too, as I always liked them as a kid but never had any, then I worked for a few years in a toy warehouse packing orders, and we sold so many of them - animals, playsets, the whole nine yards - it was very difficult to hold off buying some for myself! Maybe just one playset and a couple animals wouldn't hurt... they could be a gift for my younger self - totally a valid excuse! :lol:

glitterball:
The Chocolate Bunny family is my daughter's favourite set. They are super cute but - oh - so expensive!!

Ragamuffin:
I started collecting these last year and I'm in love! Luckily the other creatures don't interest me much, I've stuck to cats, with the exception of the pig and chihuahua families. I'm up to 7 families now! And they're coming out with grey persians this year! :whoa:

How I justify the price: you get 4 figures with detailed little clothes for like $15 (in the US at least). G4 MLPs are that much with knotted hair and misprinted eyes! You get a set of two ponies for $14! It's a better deal to get Sylvanians. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version