collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help needed: comprehensive site/list of '80-'90s Barbie dolls with pictures?  (Read 713 times)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Does anyone know if a website including all Barbie releases - with pictures - exists? I just decided to sell my childhood Barbie dolls (I never was into Barbies much, and I realised "keeping them for my children" - if I ever have children - is just no longer something I want to do) and if I still have the original clothes of some of them, I'd like to dress them in those. I remember swapping dolls and clothes with my sister and with some girls from the neighborhood, so it is absolutely likely that I no longer own the clothes that belong to the dolls I have, but I'd like to give it a try. So far I'm having a hard time :huh: I tried to search for dress characteristics in Google, but I just cannot find what I have (most of the pictures that come up are even of recent dolls, even if I add something like "vintage")... so I thought if there is a site out there that has pictures of all the dolls that came out in certain years, that would be helpful. Unfortunately I did not find such a site either - does any of you know any sites that could be useful for the purpose?

Thank you for the help in advance :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Most the Barbie websites out there are for vintage Barbie dolls. There are very few (at least that I have found) that are for the 80's - 90's era. You could try posting pictures here and see if anyone recognizes the dolls or outfits.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal