collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stephanie Eskander at 90’s Girl UK - stalls needed too.  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • pony deviantart!!
Re: 90’s Girl - New girl toy convention based in the UK. This September.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 03:20:02 PM »
Sounds like exactly the type of convention I'd love to attend! Sadly it's way too far for me to travel to, hopefully it'll be in venue closer to me another year :)

Offline licclefreak

• Trade Count: (+243)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • 90’s Girl
Re: Stephanie Eskander at 90’s Girl UK - stalls needed too.
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 07:44:20 AM »
Updated.

Offline Sweet Stuff

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Lil Moon
Re: 90’s Girl - New girl toy convention based in the UK. This September.
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2019, 08:25:20 AM »

Post Merge: February 10, 2019, 11:08:00 PM

I'm super interested in going! Oh my gosh this is exciting. I'd probably get able to get the train (I'm way down South) hopefully this really takes off.  :biggrin: will there be one day tickets available as well?

Yay! I’m hopeful it takes off too. I’ve got so much planned, just need to sell enough tickets to pay for all the plans. I am going to sell weekend tickets only for the first couple of advertising campaigns and see how it goes.

I've just seen Ghost of the Doll will be there and that has really made me want to go even more. I use that website religiously. I even looked at it like 10 minutes before I read this (as I noticed your ad on there!)

My sister was really interested in going too so I'll have to discuss with her and see if we can figure out travel plans! Hopefully :D
Currently looking for: Quackers.
Follow my instagram: Chellectible

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
Re: Stephanie Eskander at 90’s Girl UK - stalls needed too.
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2019, 07:08:46 PM »
Stephanie Eskander is so sweet on her instagram-  I found her years before and she was equally forthcoming. She loves talking about her doll/toy design years- and is so friendly and kind. :D

Post Merge: April 26, 2019, 07:09:33 PM

Post Merge: February 10, 2019, 11:08:00 PM

I'm super interested in going! Oh my gosh this is exciting. I'd probably get able to get the train (I'm way down South) hopefully this really takes off.  :biggrin: will there be one day tickets available as well?

Yay! I’m hopeful it takes off too. I’ve got so much planned, just need to sell enough tickets to pay for all the plans. I am going to sell weekend tickets only for the first couple of advertising campaigns and see how it goes.

I've just seen Ghost of the Doll will be there and that has really made me want to go even more. I use that website religiously. I even looked at it like 10 minutes before I read this (as I noticed your ad on there!)

My sister was really interested in going too so I'll have to discuss with her and see if we can figure out travel plans! Hopefully :D

Oh I love their site too! I was a little resentful back in the day when they would borrow my pix-  but they do such a good service for the community I let it go :D

It's not like they are making money from other people's pics, just sharing info.  SO that's cool.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal