collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What was your least favorite school subject?

Math
30 (56.6%)
Literature
1 (1.9%)
Science
2 (3.8%)
History
0 (0%)
P.E
17 (32.1%)
Geography
0 (0%)
Other (Please explain)
3 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Least Favorite School Subject  (Read 9291 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Least Favorite School Subject
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2019, 01:47:38 AM »
Hands Down----> MATH. I hated it, I sucked at it.  Hence the reason I have a BA in History...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2019, 05:35:05 AM »
Math and gym for the tie. At least in high school we didn't have to take gym for more than two full years worth... I struggle with numbers so much it's not even funny.

P.S. My high school gym teacher's name was Jim Kloes. Ya ya ya ya ya.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2019, 12:43:40 AM »
Maths for me.  I really struggled with it until I had a new teacher who singled me out for extra work after class. I didn't thank her for it at the time but she took me from a D in the first term to a B in the second.  Sadly she didn't stay at the school for very long and moved on. I would like to thank her now if I ever ran into her.  Teachers like that don't come along often :)

Oh, me too, kiwimlp!! I hated Math - super bad. Combo of me just plain not getting it and a couple of lousy teachers who did nothing to spark any joy in the subject. However, I did have a driven math teacher who scraped me through the last compulsory year of it at high school (so funny - I now work with her, lol). So I got the pass I needed, but I dropped it as soon as I could  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2019, 11:39:40 PM »
Math, always about the math. It didn't help that my dad helped me with my homework and the guy was super smart (trig questions done in his head). So he'd get pissed at me, which stressed me out. I take soo long to get what's being taught that the class has already moved on.

P.E. wasn't bad as long as it was a sport I liked, the thing is at my high school it was required more than any other class. Even the core classes (math, English Lit). I didn't escape it till my senior year.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2019, 07:39:17 AM »
Math, always about the math. It didn't help that my dad helped me with my homework and the guy was super smart (trig questions done in his head). So he'd get pissed at me, which stressed me out. I take soo long to get what's being taught that the class has already moved on.

^^^ This.... I can only understand math when it is taught at 'my level.' I struggled with it and also had / have test anxiety so math class combined with the anxiety did not help one bit.

I flunked college algebra my first go around, when I took it again, my prof was AAAMAZING.. He was super smart obviously, but he didn't teach over the 'not so smart at math' kids' heads, ....just what I needed. I ended up with a B in the class. I love English, enjoy writing and have always appreciated the arts.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal