Creativity > Adoptables

Free G3 Style adoptable giveaway! (Collect your ponies! Check comments!)

(1/4) > >>

StrawberrySundance:
Please check the comments!
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone!  :)

I've had enough of college work and decided to take a little break and get creative this weekend!
So I've decided to make a little adoptable giveaway!
If you need a ponysona or just want a friend for yours, you've come to the right place! :P
The first 5 people to sign up will be entered into the draw to win a random pony, I haven't given them symbols or names but if you'd like me to just comment "symbol please!", "Name please" or "Symbol and name!"
I'm currently learning to use my mini tablet and Photoshop (as you can see I attempted a new avatar XD) So I need some practice.

I love the G3 pony style, especially the backcards on the boxes, so I've decided to make the adopts in that style but feel free to change that lol!
Ponies will *hopefully* (I've got one drawn) be given out Thursday 24th Jan or when all spaces are taken, so stay tuned! :D
(I'll also link the backcards I've used too!)

I must apologize I've never done a giveaway before haha XD hopefully everything goes smoothly!

FORM
Username:
Would you like a name, symbol or both for your pony? Or would you prefer to choose your own?:

USERS CURRENTLY ADOPTING!

:heart:  Pony.Backpack
 :heart:   Minty_Magic
 :heart:  Elva
 :heart:  Baby Primrose
 :heart:  Safflower

Pony.Backpack:
Pony.Backpack
Symbol, please! I like cutesy/pastels but if you already have something in mind, that's alright  :blush: Thank you for hosting a giveaway!

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: Pony.Backpack on January 18, 2019, 10:04:44 PM ---Pony.Backpack
Symbol, please! I like cutesy/pastels but if you already have something in mind, that's alright  :blush: Thank you for hosting a giveaway!

--- End quote ---

Thank you for signing up! :)
Oh a pastel pony sounds quite nice! I've just been using a random colour picker but I totally don't mind making a pastel pony for you!

Also bumping this to the recent posts, anyone else interested? :)

Minty_Magic:
What a good idea! :D I love the style of G3 art too, I really wish I could learn to draw the hair to be as full of life as it is in G3!

Username: Minty_Magic
Would you like a name, symbol or both for your pony? Or would you prefer to choose your own?: Symbol Please!

Thank you! :)

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: Minty_Magic on January 19, 2019, 06:37:11 AM ---What a good idea! :D I love the style of G3 art too, I really wish I could learn to draw the hair to be as full of life as it is in G3!

Username: Minty_Magic
Would you like a name, symbol or both for your pony? Or would you prefer to choose your own?: Symbol Please!

Thank you! :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for signing up Minty! :)
Me too, G3's art style is my favourite out of them all! G3 hair is a pain to draw but it's just so gorgeous! XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version