Pony Talk > Off Topic

Chance to buy stuff- but what is it?

(1/4) > >>

Gator:
Next Wednesday I'm going to go look at some old toys for sale, but I have no idea what will be there.  The people are wealthy, so I'm hoping to hit the jackpot!

In highschool, I attended a private school, but only because my mom worked there.  We didn't have a lot of money.  The school nurse, she is wealthy.  She didn't need the job, it was just something for her to do.  I forget why, but she and her husband were raising their two grandkids.  A girl one year younger than myself, and a boy several years younger. 
Well, they are cleaning out some stuff in storage.  My mom, for Christmas, has bought me a curio cabinet from the nurse to help display my breyer and transformer collection with less dust accumulation.  She told the nurse about my collections.

I've been invited to come look at what her grandson has leftover from his childhood to see if I want anything.  However, I'm more interested in finding out if the granddaughter was into ponies!!!  She was one year younger than me, so we were both kids in prime G1 pony production.

However, if ask about this, I will expose myself while my mom is there.  My pony collection is a secret(cause I'm a dude and therefore can't enjoy colorful toy horses perceived as girl's toys).  But you know what, I think I'm ready to risk it.

But knowing my luck, I won't find anything.  But here's hoping I find Sweet Scoops, Rapunzel, the Birthday babies, kitty mom and baby, and tons more!  Rich folk raised in mansions should have all the mail orders, right!?
Just kidding!  I'll update you guys next week.

Carrehz:
Oooh I love threads like this ^_^ I hope you find something cool there!

Mewtwofan1:
     Ohhh this is exciting! I’m crossing my fingers you find something good out there! Good luck pony/ other toy collections hunting!

lovesbabysquirmy:
best of luck

Safflower:
You can have my share of luck! I hope you find something good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version