collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A couple of pony items to trade! (from Australia)  (Read 1588 times)

Offline PCBabySunribbon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
A couple of pony items to trade! (from Australia)
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:21:53 PM »
I only have a couple of trade items, but here they are:

Trade Items

1.  35th anniversary rainbow scented pony Sunlight.
I have two of these, and am willing to part with one of them. Both are MIB, but have small factory flaws. Sunlight #1 has some difference in colouration between her head and body, and is more green-ish than blue-ish, while Sunlight #2 has a slight mark on her face, located on her right cheek. They are both from Cotton On Australia, which means they are in navy-blue packaging rather than the standard decorated packaging that the U.S. ponies have.

2.  G3.5 so soft newborn Cheer-me-up Cheerilee.
I'm not 100% sure which newborn this is, as I found her in a charity store - I think it's Cheer-me-up Cheerilee based on her symbol and other details. Her tag gives the copyright year as 2009, and she has comb-able doll-hair which is striped dark pink and light pink, and which appears to be still in the original hair elastics.  No accessories. Electronics still work just fine, and she speaks a number of different phrases. Honestly, if I didn't know she was ten years old I would have mistaken this for a new toy because of her condition. Her hair is slightly mussed, but as I said, it's still in what appears to be the original hair elastics.

Items I am interested in

I don't want any ponies with dot-mould/age spots or substantial haircuts, but aside from that, I'm not a stickler for ponies in perfect condition. Some ponies that I would particularly like include:

1. G1 Merry Go Round Flower Bouquet (this is the grail lol).
2. G1 Merry Go Round Sunnybunch.
3. G1 Twinkle Eye Fizzy.
4. G1 flutterpony Rosedust.
5. G2 Silver Swirl.
6. G2 beanies.
7. G1 Twinkle Eye ponies
8. G2s I don't have (which is quite a few, haha).
9. interesting G2 merch.

If you are interested or have any questions, please PM me! I can provide photos via email to anyone who is interested...

I'm not entirely sure what the value of what I'm offering is as I drifted out of collecting for a number of years, but hopefully someone out there wants these items! I am particularly looking to re-home cheerliee as she is not one I wish to keep at all and I don't really have the space for her... so please, make me an offer if you're interested! Even if something is not on my want list, I may be open to trading for it!

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 04:37:40 AM by PCBabySunribbon »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal