Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

What's your favourite Breyer

(1/5) > >>

ArtyAmy:
Wanting to get myself a couple of breyers but I'm having a hard time choosing which x3. Which are you fav breyers and why?

[moving to the Toy Box ~ Kiwi]

Pony.Backpack:
I'm quite partial to the original Spirit set ♥ It was my favorite as a kid! It has Spirit, Rain, and their foal (who was created purely for the purpose of the set, you're not remembering the movie wrong lol) Plus, they have super dynamic poses that display beautifully! I also really love the Clydesdale Stallion that is from the early 2000's I believe - he has his mane done up in red and white ribbons and he is just so bulky and cute!

Miniature Sheep:
I only recently took an interest in Breyers after spending far too long thinking they were some kind of distant, inaccessible thing that you couldn't get ahold of outside of America. My favourite is the one who first caught my eye, Poltergeist. I love spooky things in general, but his particular design shouted out to me over the other Halloween Breyers because of his particular pose - that full-on galloping pose looks really striking and majestic! The fact that he glows quite brightly in the dark is a massive plus as well. :lol:

invaderhorizongreen:
I dont collect them but wow some of the Halloween ones are lovey.

ArtyAmy:

--- Quote from: Miniature Sheep on January 17, 2019, 10:43:27 AM ---I only recently took an interest in Breyers after spending far too long thinking they were some kind of distant, inaccessible thing that you couldn't get ahold of outside of America. My favourite is the one who first caught my eye, Poltergeist. I love spooky things in general, but his particular design shouted out to me over the other Halloween Breyers because of his particular pose - that full-on galloping pose looks really striking and majestic! The fact that he glows quite brightly in the dark is a massive plus as well. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I was the same, but amazon have some pretty good deals on a few :D Oh wow he is gorgeous, I really love horses with white faces, I never even knew they did Halloween horses XD.
Just noticed you're a fellow north-westian, Hi! Also that Father Ted quote!! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version